If the Azor Ahai is just Asshaian embellishment.......

Morienthar

Lets consider this....

Most of use agree the Last Hero and AA were the same dude or in my case a series of guys...

But what if the theory of the Sword and Nissa Nissa is just something added by the Red cult to suit their beliefs and the Lightbringer was just a metaphor for the man/men and not the sword.

How would this affect the search for the Last Hero reborn?

Interesting, I think there are clear parallels between AA and TLH but I'm constantly torn by the geographical distance and the way Westeros has been so very separate from Essoss whilst we hear of numerous cases of people in-fluxing into Westeros from the Eastern continents there are no cases of Westerosi 1st men migrating east which you would need to the tale of TLH to spread and take root. I think.

I'm quite taken with the thought that Dawn could be ligthbringer though, but the forging story and NissaNissa turns me off. I'm currently trying to collate all the info on R'hllor in a thread in order to figure out what is going on with the Cult of the Fiery God.

I think if the two legends have the same root there HAS to have been movement from Westeros. or at least a longer history of trade between it and the east. Do we know when the two continents began trading more frequently?

Not really,But it does go a long way back,because we know Westeros and Vlyaria also had trade contacts.

Archived