Some days I'm really sad that...

Dany Girl

Joffery died at the Purple Wedding. Sometimes I wish he had lived long enough to meet Dany, or at least her dragons... how awesome of a dragon snack would he have made?

Mostly I'm happy his death was so horrible, but being eaten by a dragon would have been fitting too.

anything else anyone might change (I say might because I'm still happy about the direction his death took)?

I was really hoping Joff would die at the hands of Robb personally. And even if Joff didn't die at the Purple Wedding, somehow I doubt he would have lived to see Dany come to Westeros anyway.

you're probably right, too many people gunning for him. I just feel like "oh, hey, LF killed Joff" is not satisfying enough, no matter who helped. Would have been better if it had nothing to do with either LF or Varys, lefy them both scrambling around trying to find who done it!

I do like that GRRM rarely goes the expected way though. That's what makes his story so compelling.

I really wanted him to die painfully; preferably killed by Arya with Needle. I was happy when he died, but I couldn't help thinking of Cercei. Even if I hated her at the moment (not so much now) I felt sorry for her.

Pardon my words. I couldn't give a flying **** for Cersei, yes she was mother and all, but she personally took hand in raising the bastard to be such a brat.

The only thing being sad is for it wasn't Robb Stark to have claimed his head.

No I liked his death. At the PW he is basically the only king left, with Stannis in disfavour, so I reckon his confidence was pretty high and he was definitely not expecting what happened.

Meeting Dany and crapping his pants would've been awesome however.

I've never really thought this about Joffrey, but I definitely have about Tywin. To read about his reaction when he learned that dragons were coming to Westeros to munch on his innards would have been priceless.

Pardon my words. I couldn't give a flying **** for Cersei, yes she was mother and all, but she personally took hand in raising the bastard to be such a brat.

The only thing being sad is for it wasn't Robb Stark to have claimed his head.

Yeah I realise I might be the only one.

I don't like how Joffrey went out. I wish his death came at the hands of one of his victims. Instead, even in death, he indirectly causes problems for Sansa.

The Tyrell shouldn't have been given the privilege to kill him. At least Sansa had a hand in it (well kind of...)

Archived