Houses outside of the Westerlands that are loyal/in good terms with the Lannisters?

Sansa_Stark

Tyrells murdered Joffrey. I guess that pretty much tells you how loved the Lannisters are when their closest allies murder them.

Pretty sure the Queen of Thornes did that all by herself without Mace or other Tyrells. The Queen of Thornes is a much bigger player in the game than many people realized. Most of the Tyrells still are friendly with the Lannisters other than QoT(Redwyne anyways) and Margarey.

The Lannisters are very thorough in alienating everyone they work with, because of their chronic backstabbing syndrome.

I think some of the Vale mountain clans might still remember Tyrion fondly, if they don't blame him for getting them kicked out of KL after the battle with Stannis.

Pretty sure the Queen of Thornes did that all by herself without Mace or other Tyrells. The Queen of Thornes is a much bigger player in the game than many people realized. Most of the Tyrells still are friendly with the Lannisters other than QoT(Redwyne anyways) and Margarey.

Marg was definitely in on it and Garlan probably was

Marg was definitely in on it and Garlan probably was

Why do you think this? Not disputing you or anything i just wanna no why. Marg makes sense idk about Garlan. However i think QoT doesnt trust her family as much she lets on so she would probably do this alone with aid from alot of people we havent heard of and Littlefinger

Why do you think this? Not disputing you or anything i just wanna no why. Marg makes sense idk about Garlan. However i think QoT doesnt trust her family as much she lets on so she would probably do this alone with aid from alot of people we havent heard of and Littlefinger

He was even closer to the cup than Olenna. Also, he behaved politely to Tyrion and Sansa, and that`s like the ultimate Tyrell weapon...

Why do you think this? Not disputing you or anything i just wanna no why. Marg makes sense idk about Garlan.

There are a couple of topics that have examined;

A ) the blocking of the Wedding Feast and who sat/stood where and when; and

B ) the height of the chalice on the table.

and concluded that since whoever poisoned the chalice would have to be both tall enough to drop something into it inconspicuously, but also near the chalice during the pidgeon pie cutting, Garlan makes the most sense as a suspect.

However i think QoT doesnt trust her family as much she lets on so she would probably do this alone with aid from alot of people we havent heard of and Littlefinger

She appears to have a deal of trust in Margaery, Willas and Garlan. Mace, Loras and Leonetta she seems to be far more skeptical of, but it's really the former group that controls House Tyrell. Not to mention going forward, the people who matter in House Tyrell (Olenna, Margaery, Willas, Garlan) are going to have a very dim view of the remaining Lannister ruler (Cersei).

There are a couple of topics that have examined;

A ) the blocking of the Wedding Feast and who sat/stood where and when; and

B ) the height of the chalice on the table.

and concluded that since whoever poisoned the chalice would have to be both tall enough to drop something into it inconspicuously, but also near the chalice during the pidgeon pie cutting, Garlan makes the most sense as a suspect.

She appears to have a deal of trust in Margaery, Willas and Garlan. Mace, Loras and Leonetta she seems to be far more skeptical of, but it's really the former group that controls House Tyrell. Not to mention going forward, the people who matter in House Tyrell (Olenna, Margaery, Willas, Garlan) are going to have a very dim view of the remaining Lannister ruler (Cersei).

Thank you for the analysis now Garlans involvement makes sense but where does Margery come into play in the scheme of things?

Would she just know about it and not be involved, i doubt the QoT would inform Margaert if she isnt participating seems like an uneccesary risk.

The Crownland Houses usually have cordial relation with whoever sit on the Iron Throne. Not loyal, but neither disloyal. That they mostly seem to do nothing in the War of the 5 Kings tells quite alot about about them.

The Freys and the Boltons are friendly to the Lannisters because they depend on Lannister support. If that would change they's betray them in a heartbeat.

The Tyrrels for the moment. But if the marriage pact with the Lannisters would end, the Tyrrels would turn away from them before anyone says the word "turncloak".

House Baelish as long as it suits Littlefinger.

Thank you for the analysis now Garlans involvement makes sense but where does Margery come into play in the scheme of things?

Would she just know about it and not be involved, i doubt the QoT would inform Margaert if she isnt participating seems like an uneccesary risk.

Margaery would definitely know (else she's liable to get poisoned too). Her role, I suspect, was to distract Joffrey so Garlan could put the Strangler into the chalice when Tyrion left it unattended.

Margaery would definitely know (else she's liable to get poisoned too). Her role, I suspect, was to distract Joffrey so Garlan could put the Strangler into the chalice when Tyrion left it unattended.

Seems plausible and it plays at Margaerys strengths, being able to entertain someone and distract them from the chalice. Aight youve convinced you win.

Archived