Ned's future

MaesterHodor

This is a really good topic. We all know PoV characters can't die... well Cat does, but she comes back to life, and everyone knows that Quentyn didn't really die and is really the Tattered Prince. Well okay Jon is dead, but he's the exception to the rule.

I like the idea that Ned's head was kept alive and is now on Gregor's body. Qyburn is actually a Stark loyalist that has been keeping it alive for revenge against the Lannisters. In a trial by combat when one champion dies that side loses, well Dead Ned will reveal that he is dead and it will be an automatic DQ for Cersei who will be executed on the spot. Nedgregor will then go find the well known Robbwind (Grey wind's head on Robbs body, also still alive thanks to Qyburn) and Grey Robb (Robb's head on Grey Wind's body, currently running around the woods killing with Nymeria). The three of them will then bust into the Twins and mess up some Freys.

So yes, this topic gives us all a lot to ponder. I like to think that these are the types of things Hodor would write, had Old Nan only had the good sense to send him to the Citadel as a boy.

This is a really good topic. We all know PoV characters can't die... well Cat does, but she comes back to life, and everyone knows that Quentyn didn't really die and is really the Tattered Prince. Well okay Jon is dead, but he's the exception to the rule.

I like the idea that Ned's head was kept alive and is now on Gregor's body. Qyburn is actually a Stark loyalist that has been keeping it alive for revenge against the Lannisters. In a trial by combat when one champion dies that side loses, well Dead Ned will reveal that he is dead and it will be an automatic DQ for Cersei who will be executed on the spot. Nedgregor will then go find the well known Robbwind (Grey wind's head on Robbs body, also still alive thanks to Qyburn) and Grey Robb (Robb's head on Grey Wind's body, currently running around the woods killing with Nymeria). The three of them will then bust into the Twins and mess up some Freys.

So yes, this topic gives us all a lot to ponder. I like to think that these are the types of things Hodor would write, had Old Nan only had the good sense to send him to the Citadel as a boy.

Dude Hodor is Archmaester of the Citadel, hiding in plain sight.

Also, you're forgetting that Oberyn's head will be attached to Cersei's body, who will immediately kill himself with horror. But he'll be alive just long enough to be warged into by Bran who can then warghop into the dragon skulls in the Red Keep.

I now think that Ned wasn't in Ned at the time of execution. He had been warged by Future Bran who had replaced his consciousness with someone bad....say....Gregor! And now Ned is actually lying dormont waiting to return at a future date which has not been determined.

:lmao:

This thread and especially this post made my day.

Thanks, guys.

Dude Hodor is Archmaester of the Citadel, hiding in plain sight.

Also, you're forgetting that Oberyn's head will be attached to Cersei's body, who will immediately kill himself with horror. But he'll be alive just long enough to be warged into by Bran who can then warghop into the dragon skulls in the Red Keep.

Of course, how could I not see it!

I assume that Cersei's head will also be attached to Oberyn's body... wonder what Ceryn will do... will he/she kill himself/herself immediately like Obersei did? Also, does being in a dragon skull make Bran a secret Targ?

It's like in one thread everyone is like "This is a good attempt, now try to get your thoughts together and come up with well reasoned, well thought out ideas before you post."

And this is what he came up with. smh

HAHAHA

:agree: perfect theory! I especially like Greyrobb and Robbwind assisting Nedgregor in attaching the Twins

I thought we all knew Ned warged into one of the cats, Ser Pounce maybe? And Hodor, come on, we all know he is secretly Rheagar. Rheagar never died on the Trident, it was his stunt double in the armor. When Lyanna asked Ned to keep the secret, the secret was Rheagar! He smuggled Rheagar and Jon back North so Rheagar could watch over Jon. It is known!

Hi everyone! I really appreciate the helpful advice everyone gave to me for my last essay. I'm really trying my best with these theories to make them as evidenced and as well-written as possible. My essay on Jaime was relatively liked, and I received some good advice on it, for which I am really fortunate. I hope that you guys will enjoy this theory as much as you enjoyed my essay on Jaime. People told me to get a bit better on science in my previous theory threads, which I did. How does this concern Ned's survival, though?

There have been many cases in history where people have survived decapitation. This boy survived when his skull was severed from the top of his spine. As did this boy from Canada. Really, it's something that happens all the time so why are we so insistent that Ned is dead? (that rhymed) There have also been cases in which head transplants have occurred. A doctor named Robert J. White made a dog with two heads via surgery. He then surgically attached one monkey's head to another monkey's body. It has been done before, so why are we so worried that Ned didn't survive decapitation?

I'm guessing that Ned probably had his head transplanted onto someone else's body. I don't really know who it could've been. But all I want to prove is that, yes, it is possible for Ned to survive decapitation.

Now I know what you guys are going to say. "Ned's head was on a spike for a long period of time so he can't be alive!" There is, however, a way to keep it alive. We know that Ned's head was on a spike, right? Perhaps the spike supplied an aqueous solution to Ned's head. Perhaps Varys was able to supply this kind of fluid to Ned's head in order to keep it alive, through the spike, so that he would be able to make use of Ned in the future. It would be genius on the part of Varys, right?

No to discourage u but this thread and the one u wrote about Jamie are shit atleast the Jamie or was possible and had some evidence this one is just u saying something nonsensical and not backing it up(just say maybe someone could have done something when there's nothing to suggest they did isn't evidence)

Archived