Dany's fate?

Hodor Blackfyre

A lot of the in-book evidence suggests that Daenerys is Azor Ahai reborn, born amidst salt and smoke and blah blah blah. So what will her fate be in the next books? She's supposedly barren so she cannot bear any heirs and that wouldn't make her a great option for being queen. I also dislike the idea of her hopping on a dragon and killing all the Others. WHAT'S IN STORE FOR HER?

I think she'll eventually come to her senses and realise going over to Westeros will cause more bad than good. She'll stay in Essos and tackle slavery, with Jorah at her side. This, with a few events/meetings with other characters from now until the end of ADoS.

I'm doubtful she'll ever get to Westeros, and even if she does, there's no way she's going to achieve her goal of being Queen. The best thing for her would be to accept the reality that her family was deposed because they were all batshit crazy, and stay in Essos. I don't think she ( or anyone else, for that matter ) could outlaw slavery in Slaver's Bay and fix the inevitable shitstorm. So, if she wants to do something worthwhile, do something good and repair her family's reputation, she needs to high tail it out of there and get to the Free Cities. She can be a real ruler there. Leave Meereen's cesspit for the vultures.

No way is she AAR. She is the great red herring to divert everyone from the real AAR, Jon. Two characters in AFFC, and I think ADWD, openly declare she's AAR. There's a Red Priest in Volantis that says everyone should follow her because she's AAR and Aemon says also says she's AAR, but that's too obvious for GRRM.

I think her main role in TWOW will be participating in the second Dance of Dragons with (F)Aegon.

She's clearly going to get to Westeros at some point. There would be absolutely no point in her being in the series at all if she's just going to live out her days as a hermit in Essos. It would be the biggest (and worst) red herring of all time if it turned out she had nothing to do with any of the rest of the plot at all.

I think she'll eventually come to her senses and realise going over to Westeros will cause more bad than good. She'll stay in Essos and tackle slavery, with Jorah at her side. This, with a few events/meetings with other characters from now until the end of ADoS.

She stays to tackle slavery? Then why did I waste all this time reading her chapters?

She's clearly going to get to Westeros at some point. There would be absolutely no point in her being in the series at all if she's just going to live out her days as a hermit in Essos. It would be the biggest (and worst) red herring of all time if it turned out she had nothing to do with any of the rest of the plot at all.

Exactly.

I hope she will die before the end of next book trying to save Stannis, the rightful heir of the seven Kingdoms.

Maybe his wife will die, and Dany will fall in love and give him a male heir while she's at it xD

The only thing that is certain is that she'll make it to Westeros. Beyond that who knows.

At this point I'm not too sure she'll ever get to westeros to be completely honest >.>

If Daenerys never makes it to Westeros that side of the story would be a massive fucking waste of time.

Well... I've been feeling like that for long time xD

To be honest I wouldn't mind her story just ending so we can focus on things I care about.

I reckon she will get to Westeros but her misfit army will be destroyed by winter.

Wonder how dragons would fare in winter >.>

Archived