Who is the Queen more beautiful then Cersei that will take everything from her?

With regard to the younger another whatever and the valonqar, it's funny to me that they seem to sort of have opposite interpretative issues. For the former, most people seem to assume that it must be someone who's a queen, and thus there appears to be a substantially smaller pool of possibilities. On the flip side, people look at valonqar and guess that it doesn't necessarily have to be Cersei's younger brother, maybe it can be anyone's, maybe it's gender-neutral, whatever. One, people interpret pretty narrowly and the other they tend to interpret pretty broadly.

I think the joke here is that in the end, it'll work out the opposite: "another" can be something broader than another queen, whereas valonqar is actually yes in fact narrow, referring to one of Cersei's brothers.

Well, we don't know yet, we can only speculate about both aspects.

The thing is, however, the part of the prophecy about Cersei being queen has already happened: Cersei is currently queen and we can expect the next part of the prophecy (a younger to cast her down) is set in motion or will shortly be set in motion while the part about the valonqar remains purely a prophecy.

Maggy says: Aye. Queen you shall be... until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.

The question is, can we indeed pretend that the followig events: 1) Joff's murder which served (partly?) to protect Margaery - 2) Cersei's upcoming trial and her naked walk of shame resulting in her not being fit to rule anymore (has she been casted down or...?) have nothing to do with the prophecy and that Cersei needs to be cast down again by someone else . I agree she hasn't lost everything she holds dear yet, but I don't understand how one could say Cersei hasn't been casted down yet?

Hence couching my wording with language like, "I think ..."

Sorry, Apple Martini, I was referring about the first part of your post while saying that:

With regard to the younger another whatever and the valonqar, it's funny to me that they seem to sort of have opposite interpretative issues. For the former, most people seem to assume that it must be someone who's a queen, and thus there appears to be a substantially smaller pool of possibilities. On the flip side, people look at valonqar and guess that it doesn't necessarily have to be Cersei's younger brother, maybe it can be anyone's, maybe it's gender-neutral, whatever. One, people interpret pretty narrowly and the other they tend to interpret pretty broadly.

I just meant that we can of course speculate about both but that there seem, so far, to be more clues given about the first part of the prophecy than the seconds. Or more "red herrings" if we consider that Cersei hasn't yet been casted down and that Marg isn't the person we're looking for

Archived