Maybe we're overthinking things

What if Jon is just Ned's bastard on some broad named Wylla. Maybe he won't be a dragon rider and won't ever meet daenerys. If he has a chance to be king maybe he'll just be like, "Meh, im the LC." I mean, he did turn down Winterfell.

I think the problem with this thought is you aren't thinking enough. The basic question to any 'who's your mommy' question should be "why keep it secret?" There's nothing at all about Wylla that needs to be kept super secret, especially since it's expected that Ned had relations with a camp follower.

What if Jon is just Ned's bastard on some broad named Wylla. Maybe he won't be a dragon rider and won't ever meet daenerys. If he has a chance to be king maybe he'll just be like, "Meh, im the LC." I mean, he did turn down Winterfell.

Well, in the face of such overwhelming evidence presented in this OP, I'm suddenly questioning everything. You know, maybe Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen ARE Robert's kids...after all, their last name IS Baratheon.

or perhaps by underhtinking by not overthinking because we were underthinking to begin with we are overthinking the underthinking

Or maybe overthinking in itself has become underthinking in this scenario, meaning that we would have to double the overthinking.

Or maybe overthinking in itself has become underthinking in this scenario, meaning that we would have to double the overthinking.

or maybe we Underthink the underthinking which becomes a doubled negative which results in overthinking but since we dont want that we either dont think at all or have neutral thinking

Well, in the face of such overwhelming evidence presented in this OP, I'm suddenly questioning everything. You know, maybe Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen ARE Robert's kids...after all, their last name IS Baratheon.

Actually in light of this, maybe I do agree with the OP that overthinking is overrated. After all, one person overthought the parentage of these three kids and developed a sperm jump theory.

Archived