Perfumed Seneschal = Reek Theory

Roadside Rose

Wasn't theon a "steward" for house stark or was he a ward?

I think it has credit but honestly hard to tell what quaithe is up to and I don't think the perfumed seneschal will be obvious until it's too late (too many candidates and most appear to be minor or semi major characters)

He wasn't a steward. Theon was technically a ward, but arguably a prisoner as he was delivered to the Starks as a 'ward' as part of the peace terms that ended the Greyjoy rebellion.

This theory is definitely plausible on both counts. Credit to the OP.

Honestly, danm_999, you are a narrow minded idiot. The visions are purposefully cryptic!!

Try staying civil, please.

Also, I disagree with the theory, it's too contrived. The perfumed seneschal being the Selaesori Qhoran was already something extremely unclear the reader had to figure out, George isn't going to add another enigma on top of that enigma, especially when the first answer is already satisfying. (Beware those who boarded the ship, and whatnot)

Doesn't make sense at all, I think you are looking too much into it. Theon has no connection with Daenerys. I think the perfumed senechal is Varys as someone mentioned. After all, Varys is playing for FAegon, it is clear they will try to get rid of Daenerys as she is now a liability to their plans. Daenerys was supposed to die or be forgotten with the Dothraki, as she hatched the dragons, now Illyrio wants to get her back, but just for the dragons.

Archived