Theories you don't buy into.

Blutraven

That the others are not malignant/evil. Jesus the very first prologue in the entire series has an Other laugh as they kill Waymar Royce. NICE GUYS THOSE OTHERS.

Allow me to blow your mind with the theory that has swept these forums.

Puddles

I have problems with "Jojen Paste". I hope this does not come to pass. Poor Bran has suffered enough. I cannot imagine how he will feel if "Jojen Paste" is real and he learns what he has done - or tasted.

I also don't buy into any secret Targ theories and only partially believe in the GNC, I think the Northerners are clearly plotting something but they won't turn on Stannis or they're planning to but will change their minds.

Obviously Dany clearly isn't sane as well.

That the others are not malignant/evil. Jesus the very first prologue in the entire series has an Other laugh as they kill Waymar Royce. NICE GUYS THOSE OTHERS.

Puddles was nice!

Any of Tywin's children being secret Targs, Jojen Paste Theory among them, too many to count.

Any theory by The Black Hawk and the likes.

lol...are we talking about well theorized ideas backed with support from the books? If not, I can start going down the list of threads from this forum and name about 4 or 5 in the first two pages.

Archived