battle of mereen aftermath, Dothraki horde, Dany

Drowned Men

Lets assume the Greyjoy fleet and the unsullied wrecks Volantis, Yunkai, Quarth, and the slave cities. I also personally think Dany will regain her Dothraki and that her "son that will mount the world" is Drogon the dragon. So after this Victarion and Selmy will use remaining ships to go to Kings Landing f up the Tyrells. Possible? Other theories?

I think Dany is gonna fry Khal Jhago. But will be carted off back to Vaes Dothrak to see the dosh khaleen, where they pronounce HER the Stallion Who Mounts The World. I do think she will also gain that Dothraki horde back. The Dothraki believe in following the one with the most strength. But they also believe in their Mother Mountain, so if the dosh khaleen proclaim Dany the Stallion, they will follow her. Shes also got this big ol dragon kicking it with her so theres that.

I think Vic is gonna get shanghaied personally. Theres corsairs in the Narrow Sea who are far craftier than he is. But he will probably manage to blow that horn and wreck shit with Rhaegal going all apeshit first.

If Selmy makes it out of Meereen alive, ill eat my hat.

• 1 month later...

Since Jhaqo has never seen Dany's dragons (he left with his khalisar before Drogo's infamous pyre), and he find Dany and Drogon casually hanging out eating a roasted horse, I see one of two things happening:

1). They're gobsmacked with reverence for her power, and return with her to Mereen to kick some butt or....

2). She holds a major grudge against them for abandoning her and Drogo, and kicks THEIR butts... or burns them rather.

Either way, a major score for "battles fought and won" on Dany's CV.

Archived