Most badass character still alive?

qhorin_420_hands

Bloodraven, pretty much everything he did since he was born was badass. Young Griff too. He led the attack on Storm's End (and won) and appointed Duck as his guard. Daemon II was my favourite pretender, but Young Griff also shows much promise.

We put all our eggs in the Glorious basket that is Stannis Baratheon, even considering a second badass would be an act of treason against the true king of Westeros.

Well said, our loyalty and love knows no bounds. However, I'd have to say Bronze Yohn Royce, Tormund, Tycho Nestoris and Roose Bolton are all badass

Shout out for my home boy Thoros of Myr who I think is still alive. Fights with a flaming sword, and pretty badass with it too by all accounts, first into Pyke and oh yeah, can raise the fucking dead.

Plus he gave up a cushy life at court to go bring down the biggest baddest mother in the realm, and when that went tits up he dedicates his life to looking out for the little guy. All round badassery.

Shout out for my home boy Thoros of Myr who I think is still alive. Fights with a flaming sword, and pretty badass with it too by all accounts, first into Pyke and oh yeah, can raise the fucking dead.

Plus he gave up a cushy life at court to go bring down the biggest baddest mother in the realm, and when that went tits up he dedicates his life to looking out for the little guy. All round badassery.

can't argue with that, Thoros is one of a kind

Archived