Did Robert kill Ned?

Nephenee

Well, usually I dont mind this sort of thing if it makes me laugh. sadly enough, i didn't even chuckle at this. Maybe try harder next time.

Also, im trying to think of a way I can make this thread about stannis, but coming up blank.

Well, usually I dont mind this sort of thing if it makes me laugh. sadly enough, i didn't even chuckle at this. Maybe try harder next time.

Also, im trying to think of a way I can make this thread about stannis, but coming up blank.

The last time a troll thread made me laugh was when MH posted the Sam=AA theory, since then it has gone downhill.

Easy, Did ROBERT kill Ned? Robert= Stannis' Brother. Stannis is the one true king of Westeros. Let's talk about the many ways he's infallible.

Easy, Did ROBERT kill Ned? Robert= Stannis' Brother. Stannis is the one true king of Westeros. Let's talk about the many ways he's infallible.

Here, this list of quotes will help us out.

A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.

I have felt from the beggining that Stannis was a greater threat then all the others combined.-Tywin Lannister

“This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some.”

“I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.”

“Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that. “

All of these prove to me that stannis would make a truly amazing king. Even better then robert, in fact maybe thats why reobert had ned killed? because ned wanted to put stannis on the throne?

Here, this list of quotes will help us out.

I have felt from the beggining that Stannis was a greater threat then all the others combined.-Tywin Lannister

All of these prove to me that stannis would make a truly amazing king. Even better then robert, in fact maybe thats why reobert had ned killed? because ned wanted to put stannis on the throne?

"Then we will make new lords"

Any man who honors ability over something as arbitrary and random as birth would be a tremendous king. Hell Stannis could probably excel at anything he does. Accountant, miner, dentist, police dispatcher, he could wear many hats.

"Then we will make new lords"

Any man who honors ability over something as arbitrary and random as birth would be a tremendous king. Hell Stannis could probably excel at anything he does. Accountant, miner, dentist, police dispatcher, he could wear many hats.

Stannis is fighting this war because the throne is his by birth right.

Archived