Best warriors who are still alive

I think its Barristan, the Mountain, and Greatjon.

But he never even said that he would lose to them, it was along the lines that there is only 3 men that would have a shot at it with somewhat of a possibility 

jaime respects selmy and the mountain isnt unbeatable but can kill anyone with one shot, so they seem like locks for two of the three spots. the third is where most people disagree. from what ive seen the hound tends to get the most recognition with garlan, loras, greatjon and oberyn also being mentioned a lot.

edit : but ya, jaime firmly believes that he can beat anyone and theres only three who might challenge him. when he gives his lines of the men stronger than he is he even mentions how he thinks that he could beat them all, including the cleganes and greatjon.

A zombie Mountain??? Hell yeah he's on my list!
I made sure to put all the people Jaime thought about when he was thinking of skilled knights on my list as well like; 
Strongboar, Greatjon, the hound, the mountain..etc

I didn't catch strong boar was that elite. What about Adam marbrand? I feel like if Jamie in his current state trust him to save his ass so would I

North: Greatjon, Mance Rayder

Iron Islands: Andrik, Qarl, Harras the Knight, Victarion

Westerlands: The Cleganes, Strongboar, Addam Marbrand

Reach: Garlan Tyrell, Loras Tyrell,

Stormlands: Brienne, Balon Swann, Barristan, Richard Horpe

Vale: Lyn Corbray, Bronze Yohn

jaime respects selmy and the mountain isnt unbeatable but can kill anyone with one shot, so they seem like locks for two of the three spots. the third is where most people disagree. from what ive seen the hound tends to get the most recognition with garlan, loras, greatjon and oberyn also being mentioned a lot.

edit : but ya, jaime firmly believes that he can beat anyone and theres only three who might challenge him. when he gives his lines of the men stronger than he is he even mentions how he thinks that he could beat them all, including the cleganes and greatjon.

Yes. As I said, he still thinks he would beat any person alive. But the only 3 that would even have a CHANCE (according to him) is the 3 I listed

North: Greatjon, Mance Rayder

Iron Islands: Andrik, Qarl, Harras the Knight, Victarion

Westerlands: The Cleganes, Strongboar, Addam Marbrand

Reach: Garlan Tyrell, Loras Tyrell,

Stormlands: Brienne, Balon Swann, Barristan, Richard Horpe

Vale: Lyn Corbray, Bronze Yohn

You are really not giving a prime 2 handed Jaime any respect........ Addam Marbrand? Qarl? Andrik? wtf you serious?

- Sandor Clegane (if uninjured)

- Robert Strong: 8ft tall reanimated corpse monster = win

- Greatjon Umber: Giant and badass

- Jason Mallister: Best in the Riverlands

- Bronze Yohn: Best (maybe) in the Vale

- Lyn Corbray: Valyrian Sword and supposedly very deadly

- Garlan Tyrell: Sounds pretty dedicated to being badass

- Mance Rayder: Stomps wildling chieftains for a living

- Strongboar: Strong is in the name

- Balon Swann: Versatile

- Loras Tyrell: (if uninjured)

- Don't know much about the iron born warriors (Harras, Quarl, Andrik, Dagmar) so I don't want to comment on them. I don't have much info on the knights in Stannis's crew either. So if anyone wants to explain some of them that would be great.

just adding some: Lothor Brune (cutting down three Fossoways), Obara Sand, Andar Royce (beaten by Jaime at the Tourney of the Hand), Meryn Trant (at least Kingsguard). Looking forward to see Daemon Sand fighting, the Darkstar-Swann-showdown and the mysterious Hightowers. I guess, Garlan, Strong Belwas and Mance rank extraordinarily high in fighting skills.

Archived