Qyburn- a forward thinking visonary

Darth Visenya

Exactly, and it might be an advancement for some people, just think what a waste someone like SweetRobin is, with Qyburns help he could be the fearless Knight he dreamed of being.

My thinking exactly. Sacrificing the weak and the outcasts for the greater good will give meaning to their otherwise meaningless lives. Society views Qyburn as a monster now but in a hundred years he will be seen as a visionary.

My thinking exactly. Sacrificing the weak and the outcasts for the greater good will give meaning to their otherwise meaningless lives. Society views Qyburn as a monster now but in a hundred years he will be seen as a visionary.

You can't really argue with this logic.

You can't really argue with this logic.

Confused: Why did you then start a thread based on that logic?

Edit: Alright...I think I got it now. You meant it the other way round.

Well, I thought you had a limit, but I guess sky is the limit for you.

Qyburn is just like Varys and Littlefinger. An enigmatic and talented character whose only wish seems to be serving his sovereigns. We know that Varys is actually a Blackfyre supporter (who's going to start DwD2) and LF (who started the WoT5K) is batshit crazy after Catelyn, but god knows what Qyburn is up to and what sort of havoc he is going to raise. I have a bad feeling about him and if I were to trade places with Cersei, I'd kill him after the trial.

So then, I would like the OP and all of the people agreeing to show the courage of their convictions and sign themselves up for the riskiest type of medical research available in 2013. If Qyburn is their hero, they can do more than just talk about it on a forum, they can really do something positive for their world. You know, for the "greater good."

So then, I would like the OP and all of the people agreeing to show the courage of their convictions and sign themselves up for the riskiest type of medical research available in 2013. If Qyburn is their hero, they can do more than just talk about it on a forum, they can really do something positive for their world. You know, for the "greater good."

And what benefit would that be to me?.

Oh, I was thinking about the rest of us. And, It might to hurt to hear, but you are of the weak stock you would so willing send to their deaths. So, really, it's not about your benefit at all. Simply playing the game by your rules.

Oh, I was thinking about for the rest of us. And, It might to hurt to hear, but you are of the weak stock you would so willing send to their deaths. So, really, it's not about your benefit at all. Simply playing the game by your rules.

I don't care about anything that doesn't benefit me personally, so it's not something I would do to help humanity.

Qyburn is just like Varys and Littlefinger. An enigmatic and talented character whose only wish seems to be serving their sovereigns. We know that Varys is actually a Blackfyre supporter (who's going to start DwD2) and LF (who started the WoT5K) is batshit crazy after Catelyn, but god knows what Qyburn is up to and what sort of havoc he is going to raise. I have a bad feeling about him and if I were to trade places with Cersei, I'd kill him after the trial.

Qyburn is probably also batshit crazy after Catelyn. I mean, who isn't, really?

It took qyburn how long to make 1 super freak that is obviously going to be killed by the end of TWOW? Not as impressive as so many people on here think. Its not worth breaking these "silly moral laws" to be ultimately be found out in the end and eventually killed. The maesters aren't great people or anythong but there's a reason why they kicked hom out of citadel. Hes a sick freak who likes torturing women

You are joking right?! I have a hard time telling sarcasm online

Well he did create a super soldier out of bits and pieces of various people that's impressive and another plus he's not even sexist he will even use parts from women too truly a man of the future today.

Lol

I get it. Every post here is a joke. Phew. I was beginning to give up hope on this forum!

Archived