Why the Daario Naharis hate?

Victarion10

In taking action to stop his Queen, yes. Because Daario doesn't really respect Dany, and so would be quicker to oppose her own will. That doesn't speak to thoughts that Daario is a better fighter than Barristan, or even that he is a quicker fighter.

so Daario would be quicker than Barristan in jumping in to save Dany from Drogon because he does not respect her? that's some strange logic you have going there.

so Daario would be quicker than Barristan in jumping in to save Dany from Drogon because he does not respect her? that's some strange logic you have going there.

He would be quicker to prevent his own Queen from doing what she wanted to do. That is, he would be quicker to be disloyal.

I never said that Daario was better then Barristan but his speed may give Barristan trouble and he probably is a smarter fighter than Khrazz.

Barristan believed Daario would have been quicker to recognize what Dany was doing, and to react.

That has nothing to do with speed or skill with a blade.

I tend to agree that Barristan would wipe the floor with Daario.

• 2 weeks later...

I read a post somewhere that said Daario is really Benjen Stark in deep, deep, deep undercover disguise...just for those of you that hate him to hate him more. I like him, got to admire a guy who has managed to survive so long looking that ridiculous. Hes the first guy you would single out in a battle, so for looking like a beardy parrot

^^^ and yeah Barristan would beat him, but not without a decent fight first.

Barristan wears plate armor, and seems to be one of the few fighters who uses his armor to advantage, so I would imagine he would beat an unarmored Daario.

I read a post somewhere that said Daario is really Benjen Stark in deep, deep, deep undercover disguise...just for those of you that hate him to hate him more. I like him, got to admire a guy who has managed to survive so long looking that ridiculous. Hes the first guy you would single out in a battle, so for looking like a beardy parrot

he was fighting dudes in stilts and other dudes in chains.

Archived