U.S. Politics - We meet again, my nemesis!

TerraPrime

This is fascinating and seems like it's been brewing for a while. I don't know what the endgame is. I suspect and pray that business leaders apply enough pressure that we can never actually default.

Whoa.... what?

Business leaders, you mean like Bankers that are holding the US Debt?

Oh yeah, that's what this thread is supposed to be about.

But, how can the Govt rely on the good will of bankers ( :shocked: :lol: ) to see them through anything?!

Wall Street is robbing us blind as we speak, to the point where they will collapse their own system tomorrow to make a fast buck today.

The Govt will default. its inevitable, and where else are numbers like Trillions used aside from astronomy, anyway? The numbers are just too big and nobody will loan us any more money anyway. That's why the Fed is just making up 85 Billion a month now anyway.

That's another cute little item for you- when the Govt just prints up money for its own use our of thin air, it devalues the rest of the money. This is known as taxation by deflation.

According to that article they did realize it, but the wanted it be THEIR insult, not to be insulted by it.

They didn't expect it to be turned around.

Yup, the chronology clearly demonstrate that teabaggers love to dish it out and then get outraged when the favor is returned.

Wear it with pride, teabaggers. :)

Archived