Mafia 104 - Back to Basics! Day Six

House Targaryen

ETA: Also, when anyone lacks occupation, I'd appreciate opinions on the back and forth between Mooton and Stoke about Mooton "annoying" Stoke and Stoke not responding. It lacks teeth on both sides. I can't decide whether that's because of the somewhat random attack by Mooton in the first place or because it's staged interaction :/.

ETA2: The whole thing ends really awkwardly imo here

Would a killer say "At this point lynching you is a very, very bad idea" to his partner? I somewhat doubt.

After rereading you I agree you are more likely parther to Stokey than anybody else.

But need to think more.

Leaving for 3-4 hours.

Would a killer say "At this point lynching you is a very, very bad idea" to his partner? I somewhat doubt.

After rereading you I agree you are more likely parther to Stokey than anybody else.

But need to think more.

Leaving for 3-4 hours.

Meh. Would this killer say that? More likely than the average player for sure. Mooton has been pushing only innocents so I don't know why he wouldn't protect a buddy as well.

Meh. Would this killer say that? More likely than the average player for sure. Mooton has been pushing only innocents so I don't know why he wouldn't protect a buddy as well.

How do you know that Velaryon(whom I pushed) is innocent?

I'm here if you want me. Will do some partnership today, probably.

It's gut only, but it's extremely strong gut. When I have that strong gut, it's usually true.

And yeah, Pom is questionable, but not at the table today.

That's about a town read of sunglass when he became viable day 2.

1. His second suspect was Stokey. One of the little things to exclude Velaryon & Stokey (he needlessly endagered Stokey at that time, encouraging a wagon and all).

2. More important though: What happened to the "innocents butting heads", you used earlier as explanation? Is that part of gut? Why doesn't that suffice anymore? What's your view of Sunny now?

How do you know that Velaryon(whom I pushed) is innocent?

I'm here if you want me. Will do some partnership today, probably.

1. You never really pushed anybody.

2. Velaryon just popped up as a scum read, for "twisting things" and "lots of little things".

3. I don't know that Velaryon is innocent, but he's a strong town read. I will throw him back into the pool only when we caught a partner and that partner is not Stokey.

Dalt and Stokeworth should prob be crossed(because Dalt would be in such a good position, I doubt he'd push that hard for a partner)

Sunglass and Stokeworth also.

That leaves Tully and Velaryon as the only partners for Stokeworth. I really doubt the Tully-Stoky partn so I'm only concerned about the Velaryon part.

Think I'll cross Velaaryon-Dalt also(from gut)

Meh, I ran out of time, sorry. Anything with Dalt is boring until tomorrow.

So far I favor those partnerships in this order:

Mooton - Sunglass (how did Sunglass get from here to here?)

Mooton - Stoke (though it's a bit a "best of scums" sampler of my individual reads)

Velaryon - Sunglass (Their defending Sunny is underexplained. It's a bit my paranoia - achilles heel).

Unlikely:

Mooton - Velaryon (Reasons are weak though: The edit, Moot's pushing Vel into the pool a bit and Vel playing very towny)

No Gos:

Stoke - Sunny (Genuine annoyance-display that was bound to bite one of them in the crest. Bad effort/reward ratio)

Stoke - Vel (Vel's Vote/Unvote earlier; Vel's pushing; Vel's scumtell/no scumtell about them)

2. More important though: What happened to the "innocents butting heads", you used earlier as explanation? Is that part of gut? Why doesn't that suffice anymore? What's your view of Sunny now?

Did I say that about Sunglass/Upcliff, don't remember exactly? Sunglass/Stokey butting was somewhat different. I'd say less symmetrical.

Now I think it was wrong to clear a player for gut only. He is back in the pool, as well as all of you, but I am too baffled to make any tiers rather than Stokey is still top. Just hope night kill will help.

May I hammer Night now?

It is Day Four, 6 players remain

Dalt, Mooton, Stokeworth, Sunglass, Tully, Velaryon,

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch or 3 to go to night.

1 Votes for House Stokeworth (Sunglass)

3 Votes to go to Night (Mooton, Stokeworth, Velaryon)

2 Players Not voting: Dalt, Tully,

* NO CLUES IN SCENE, ETC. *

The remaining nobles agreed to kerp the discussions going for another day. Targ gave them squirrel melts for dinner. They were tender and tasty and all of them tried seconds, but Targ's piercing glare was enough to keep them at bay.

They knew well Targ had to know something... Targ was wise. Why wouldn't Targ help? What sick game was Targ playing with them?

It is now night, please send your actions.

* THERE ARE NO CLUES IN THIS SCENE *

Gentle Mother, font of mercy,

save our sons from war, we pray,

stay the swords and stay the arrows,

let them know a better day.

Gentle Mother, strength of women,

help our daughters through this fray,

soothe the wrath and tame the fury,

teach us all a kinder way.

Did the Mother hear your prayers? Perhaps she did. Is that maybe why the Stranger came to visit Sunglass's chambers last night.

SUNGLASS WAS NOT A KILLER.

It is now Day Five.

Archived