Mafia 104 - Back to Basics! Day Six

House Targaryen

Ok, I see two most likely scenarios.

1) Stokeworth is evil. They knew Sunglass would be VVPI is case of inevitable Stokey lynch and killed him day earlier to saw a whole bunch of chaos.

2) Dalt is evil and couldn't kill themselves. In this scenario, it's quite logical why Dalt opposed no lynch: they could win without explaining why Dalt is still alive.

1) Stokeworth is evil. They knew Sunglass would be VVPI is case of inevitable Stokey lynch and killed him day earlier to saw a whole bunch of chaos.

2) Dalt is evil and couldn't kill themselves. In this scenario, it's quite logical why Dalt opposed no lynch: they could win without explaining why Dalt is still alive.

2) Wait, what?.. What Dalt's partner would do then? Stokey, Mooton and me all voted no lynch. Tully also said he was all for no lynch. And Sunglass is dead NaK now. Who is Dalt's partner, then?

It's look like not carefully attempt to play on Dalt paranoya. Don't buy this, sincerely.

Leaning to voting Stokeworth now strongly.

I'm gonna ISO Dalt later, but don't expect any thorough post-by-post analysis. He's gotta be up to a dozen pages by now :(.

From gut I'd say confusion kill is good for the suspects. Dalt-kill would've let to a 50-50 between Mooton and Stoke, from my experience, especially as we did all the work yesterday. (Probably Sun&Vel lynched Stoke, despite me advertising for Mooton).

So profiting:

Dalt

Stoke

I think Mooton&Vel is crossed out? They'd be reaaaaallly weird to pull this one, right?

Would Dalt & Stoke go this way? They weren't reaaally at each others' throats. I need to check Dalt's efforts to get Stoke lynched during the game.

Dalt & Vel: I don't wanna be a complete tool? Like I'm really hoping this doesn't apply?

Dalt & Mooton: With Sunglass and Vel around a Stoke lynch would be quite manageble. Though this way, it's probably less paranoia-endagered?

MEEEEH. I need to look at Dalt. Can't really exclude them from any combination, which influences which of Stoke of Mooton I want to lynch. I really, really hope it's not Vel&Dalt. I'll give up playing for quite a while then.

That really didn't sit well with me either when Dalt suggested that. I didn't wanna stress that point as not to give extra excuses for Dalt being alive in case of exactly that scenario.

I know that people need time to get their heads around this (the night kill helped no one except me, ironically). And I know Stoke has said they'd have time to put their thoughts together today. I am impatient to get this going, but understand why we have to take out time with this.

I have made up my mind and my vote is for Stoke when you need it.

MEEEEH. I need to look at Dalt. Can't really exclude them from any combination, which influences which of Stoke of Mooton I want to lynch. I really, really hope it's not Vel&Dalt. I'll give up playing for quite a while then.

Tully, it would be very hurtful if you gave up playing just because of being outfooled by such strong pair of players as me and Dalt.

But it's a moot point.

Archived