Mafia 104 - Back to Basics! Day Six

House Targaryen

Wow, Stoke. You are being so unhelpful right now. I get that you think this is going to be a vote for night, but this is probably my last chance for meaningful contribution and I'd appreciate some help.

We all know Sunglass wants your head, pretty much nothing you can say to him about how stupid his suspicions are is going to change his mind. I might change my mind if I thought you actually gave a damn about breaking this game open. I frelling should have voted for you yesterday.

Good for you. You said that hours ago and yet you've done nothing but bitch about how stupid people are to think you'd play in such and such a way. Show me how much you care about figuring things out, don't tell me.

Yeah, I know I am being bitchy and I do feel bad. But not bad enough to not post that. I've had a bad day and this petty shit is not helping.

---------

This post explains why Tully voted for Sunglass and it has some teeth, I think.

NAKED! :leer:

NASTY! :ack:

It is Day Four, 6 players remain

Dalt, Mooton, Stokeworth, Sunglass, Tully, Velaryon,

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch or 3 to go to night.

1 Vote for House Stokeworth (Sunglass)

1 Vote to go to Night (Mooton)

4 Players Not voting: Dalt, Stokeworth, Tully, Velaryon,

Vel uses a quote to explain his Reed vote, so I'm linking this to mark it. Some players (like Vel) are well known for taking the NK extremely seriously in scum hunting, so the argument that Stoke wouldn't kill those who have been killed is weakened. An experienced player like Stoke would know this. Perhaps it is as he says, but it's equally possible that he'd play WIFOM.

Sunglass votes Stoke here, changing his vote from Reed. Prior to this, it was Reed and Pommingham in the lead. After this, it was Pommingham and Stokeworth. He came back to the thread after saying he was leaving. It is a vote that puts Stokeworth in danger. It's not ironclad, because strong distancing, but given the way it goes down and prior interactions, I kind of want to eliminate this partnership as well.

Just as an aside, here's Stoke ringing that 'but I wouldn't play that way' bell. The same argument she just got into with Sunglass.

During the double reveal yesterday, I did have the feeling that Stoke's responses were very measured. I'll link this post, which is where he finally gave a substantive comment on the whole thing after being prodded. Compare it with Tully who was asking questions and looked like he was trying to get his head around the implications. Stoke just made a few very safe comments that didn't let us into his mind at all.

I. WAS. WORKING. I kinda just a little bit sorta think that keeping my job is a little more important than rushing in here and asking a million questions about someone's claim, which if I were scum I'd know was true so I wouldn't have anything to lose in the first place.

And that right there is total bullshit. I asked him for his targets, went back and reread his iso to see if his posts matched up with protecting who he said he had protected. And I'll have you know I was in the middle of writing that post when the "2 new replies" message came up so I answered at the bottom of the post. If you'll actually read that post it should be abundantly clear that that was tacked on at the bottom and not the impetus for my post.

And you can shove that "finally"

And come on yell at me for defending myself again. I can't wait.

Dalt, I don't think Stokeworth lynch is possible, with such deadline and such level of activity.

Stokeworth, a vote?..

I'm really fucking skeeved out now. I didn't find the point where Stokeworth went from tier 1 (1.5, actually) to a townread for Velaryon. I also found this quote pushing away from a Stoke lynch.

My re-read mostly made me feel better about Tully and Sunglass. I was feeling really bad about Stokeworth and Mooton. I didn't see any ties to a partnership, but Mooton in particular doesn't have ties to anyone really. I was feeling pretty sure about those two being the FM, but now I am worried about a Velaryon/Stoke team. Like really worried.

In my mind, Stoke is the best lynch today/tomorrow.

Stokeworth

I know most of you want to go to night, but right now I am feeling really good about this.

Sorry, let me clarify. the cautiousness when responding to the double reveal is one point of many that make me feel leery of you. What I am not going to respond to is your temper.

That is what I find bullshit. There was no cautiousness. You have done this to me before when it was baseless. Oh why were you cautious about the plan I was putting together? You didn't seem as excited as I think you should. Why did you go away.

Because clearly I'm not allowed to think things through, which is my nature anyway, or actually work.

I will admit it is a weak point on it's own and I wouldn't use it to build a case on. I won't be sad if people disregard it and I won't insist they should interpret it the way I said to. However, it's far from the only point I have against you. I was close to voting for you yesterday before the reveal (if I remember right) and all the reasons are still valid.

It is Day Four, 6 players remain

Dalt, Mooton, Stokeworth, Sunglass, Tully, Velaryon,

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch or 3 to go to night.

2 Votes for House Stokeworth (Sunglass, Dalt)

1 Vote to go to Night (Mooton)

3 Players Not voting: Stokeworth, Tully, Velaryon,

I will admit it is a weak point on it's own and I wouldn't use it to build a case on. I won't be sad if people disregard it and I won't insist they should interpret it the way I said to. However, it's far from the only point I have against you. I was close to voting for you yesterday before the reveal (if I remember right) and all the reasons are still valid.

And I can see your point on why you would find me suspicious. I'm a bit sad that you're willing to just throw away the game right now when a lynch on me is a loss. But that point you made is really just really wrong.

-------

And whatever, I'm almost finished with my reread, but I can't stay up late like I did last night to put together the rest of my thoughts. I still think we should go to night because that at least gives us a chance to figure out the real team.

night

If I'm hammered, I'm sorry for fucking it up town.

Archived