Mafia 104 - Back to Basics! Day Six

House Targaryen

Mostly based on my read of him. I agree that Mooton and Tully are unlikely partners, which is why I think the best lynch today is Stokeworth.

After the vote and flip, I plan to comb through everyone again and re-evaluate, but right now I am content in the conclusions I drew yesterday.

I went through all in my head as well, and I can't really see any scum team that hasn't Stokeworth in it.

Anything with Dalt in would've withhold kill N1 for a dubious fake claim.

Mooton - Vel just wouldn't go through this mess here, would they? Now I'm paranoid, because it runs so smoothly atm for this hypo-team. Dalt?

Stoke and I discussed this earlier. I had eliminated Mooton/Tully based on Mooton's day 1 push for Tully. Stoke pointed out that it was an early vote and Mooton even said his vote was probably going no where. I agreed with Stoke that it wasn't strong enough to eliminate entirely.

I do still think it's unlikely and I'm pretty sure Stoke was trying to open the suspect pool/distance from Mooton, so ... yeah.

Anything with Dalt in would've withhold kill N1 for a dubious fake claim.

I wasn't going to claim. The only reason I did was because Pommingham came clean and that gave good info and a safety net for me. If I were FM and didn't know what the roles were, what is the likelyhood of me choosing to fake claim bulletproof and set it up on night 1?

Also, if I claimed bulletproof and planned for it to be 'used' on night 1, then that opens me up to any finder type role knowing it was safe to put a find on me. If I was going to fake claim bulletproof, it would be in such a way as to discourage a finder from wasting a find on me.

Archived