Zero to Hero

Drexyon7

Pod has gotten way too much build-up to stay a background character. He killed a Kingsguard, for pete's sake, he's not gonna stay a squire. He will be knighted and do some awesomeness before the end

Remember that bit in the show where he had a massive dong? What the hell was that about?

Maybe he flops it out in front of the King of the Others and makes him feel so inadequate that he turns his army around.

As to the OP, I like the idea that Justin Massey is gonna reveal hidden depths and get up to interesting things in Braavos.

Remember that bit in the show where he had a massive dong? What the hell was that about?

Maybe he flops it out in front of the King of the Others and makes him feel so inadequate that he turns his army around.

I thought he was supposed to have a normal sized wang, and that he only really knew how to use it...

Well, not exactly a hero, but I expect important things from Douchestar. I think he'll be one of Aegon's kingsguard.

In a similarly negative way, I think that damn Kettleblack who's a kingsguard will stir some shit if someone lets him out of the dungeons. He's Petyr's "dagger placed to strike"

And also, well, in his own way Bowen Marsh did a full 180 from "who's that guy again?" to the would-be murderer of the LC. That's big.

Archived