Is Victorian being manipulated?

Yea, most likely by Euron and Moqorro (mostly Euron I think.) Euron believes he's set things in motion to acquire a dragon. For all we know, it could all work out (for a time.)

Yes however according to Moqorro Vic will be able to now control the dragons if he binds the horn to himself with blood. How true do we think this is?

Yes however according to Moqorro Vic will be able to now control the dragons if he binds the horn to himself with blood. How true do we think this is?

A good question. And who's going to be sacrificed to blow the horn, since whoever blows the horn will be roasted internally? I suspect there are certain people (Targaryen's?) that may be able to use the horn without consequence.

A good question. And who's going to be sacrificed to blow the horn, since whoever blows the horn will be roasted internally? I suspect there are certain people (Targaryen's?) that may be able to use the horn without consequence.

They approached two men to blow the horn, told them it may kill them but if the live than they will have money and lands.

I think Moqorro is doing whatever he has to, to get to those dragons, and when they do blow the horn I don't think it is going to do what they think its going to do, not even what Euron thinks its going to do. I think operation stealing dragons is't going to turn out very well for any of the Ironborn but it maybe exceptional for Targs and secret Targ depending on your opinion.

Moqorro's ultimate goal is to turn Dany to the side of Rh'llor. I don't think his motivations are necessarily malicious; he sincerely believes Victarion is a huge asset to Dany. Interestingly enough, in the article comparing ASoIaF to Ragnarok, Victarion is compared to Hyrm, who "...is the captain of the ship Naglfar, which sets sail from the lands of the east to ferry hordes of giants into Asgard during the battle of Ragnarök." So his ultimate purpose is to carry Dany and her Dragons to Westeros.

Archived