As far as the plot goes, is it actually relevant that Dany doesn't know about Aerys?

Tyrion1991

Worst comes to worst and her lack of understanding leads her to try and exterminate the poor innocent Stark kids, Shireen and the Baratheon bastards, poor Tommen and Myrcella and the families of other participants in the rebellion. A long shot, yes, but tue fear is still there that Dany may at least consider doing something so wretched out of sheer hatred of the people who rightfully usurped her fucked up crazy family from the throne. (The fucked up crazy family statement bars the innocent Elia, Rhaenys, and, possibly Aegon)

Worst comes to worst and her lack of understanding leads her to try and exterminate the poor innocent Stark kids, Shireen and the Baratheon bastards, poor Tommen and Myrcella and the families of other participants in the rebellion. A long shot, yes, but tue fear is still there that Dany may at least consider doing something so wretched out of sheer hatred of the people who rightfully usurped her fucked up crazy family from the throne. (The fucked up crazy family statement bars the innocent Elia, Rhaenys, and, possibly Aegon)

If she kills any, ANY, of the Stark kids, Jon included, I will HATE her with a passion as hot as the burning sun. And I will wish a long and excruciating death for her.

If she kills any, ANY, of the Stark kids, Jon included, I will HATE her with a passion as hot as the burning sun. And I will wish a long and excruciating death for her.

I'm with you, brother. She touches a single hair on their precious heads I will get on my hands and knees and pray for Jaime or Robert Strong to come along and stab her multiple times with Oathkeeper or dash her skull against a wall. Or maybe Mya Stone or the harmed Stark's closest sibling to kick her ass on the Trident.

I'm with you, brother. She touches a single hair on their precious heads I will get on my hands and knees and pray for Jaime or Robert Strong to come along and stab her multiple times with Oathkeeper or dash her skull against a wall. Or maybe Mya Stone or the harmed Stark's closest sibling to kick her ass on the Trident.

The only thing that could appease me if she kills a Stark is if she is given to Ramsay to become his new Jeyne Poole.

The only thing that could appease me if she kills a Stark is if she is given to Ramsay to become his new Jeyne Poole.

Me, it would be the absolute destruction of everything she's obtained and accomplished and her realizing just because she was born a Targaryen doesn't make her all that before she dies. Perferrably by fire or ice.

Archived