Cersei's death = mirroring the Mad King?

SeethemFly

I think Arrianne is more likely, if she joins Aegon.

Isn't the Lady Nim headed for King's Landing to become part of the small council? Thought I read that somewhere. Would be interresting to see her character developed in replace of Cersei, but I really don't think hey'll get rid of Cersei till near the very end. They're taken out most of our love-to-hate characters, they need to retain Cersei until someone even more hated comes along. I agree it would be poetic justice for Jamie to kill her. Leave Tyrion as the only Tywin-child left, to inherit Castle Rock, which Tywin swore he never would inherit. But all this should be saved for the very end.

If it ended like that I could see whoever ends up taking Kings Landing (if there even is a battle for it) killing Jaime seeing as none of the people coming to take it would like him (Jon would do it for Robb, Dany would do it for Aerys, and the Others would do it because who knows)

I think it likely that Jaime, if he lives, kills Robert Strong by killing Qyburn. He might be the only person that links the two.

Archived