Stuff to do while waiting

magic713

Read the forums, wait for news on the World Book and Winter and generally just grow more frustrated, continually complain to my brother (not on the forums, those threads get locked).

I check GRRM's blog, get annoyed, I hate the NFL with a passion you cannot possibly comprehend though I am from Canada and it has no direct impact on my life at all. I also hate conventions now, where previously I have enjoyed them, I have been to E3, but now, even though it's a different genre of convention, I just don't like them anymore. I especially hate countries outside of North America to which my favourite author travels.

All of this because I cannot empathize, apparently, with the mental health of my favourite author heh

Getting annoyed is an activity right?

These forums are pretty wonderful, but after the millionth Sansa/Jon/Stannis/Best Fighter thread even they can get tedious since I am not smart enough to hang out in the heresy thread.

Im taking a break from doing another re read. I started the Wheel of Time series recently. I heard mixed reviews on it, but I really enjoy it so far. It definitely helps with the wait. The Princess and the Queen should help when it comes out.

I just started reading it too. I breezed through the first three books but now I'm stuck halfway through book four and am having trouble getting back into it. But it is fourteen books long so I figure there's plenty to keep me occupied for a while.

/off topic :P

Archived