Punsihment my behind. They are spies! SPIES EVERYWHERE!

joluoto2

So we know Doran "punishes" Arianne's co-conspirators after they failed to crown Myrcella (except Dorkstar because he's a dork and became a good scapegoat).

He sent Andrey Dalt to Norvos to serve Lady Mellario, he sent Garin to Tyrosh and he sent Sylva Santagar to marry old Lord Estermont. Bullshit. I'm sure Dalt isn't going anywhere near Norvos, the others are probably going to their destinations, but with secret orders from Doran.

I don't know where Dalt is going. Is his real destination in Westeros or Essos?

Sylva Santagar is probably going to Estermont. But her mission is most likely to spy on the GC (we know some of them ended up there) and possibly conspire with the Estermonts (it's a House we know very little about, except that Robert's, Stannis' and Renly's mom was an Estermont).

I think Garin might be going to Tyrosh, or possibly another location in the Free Cities. I think he's on a fact finding mission, maybe he or Dalt are really sent to find out what happened to Quentyn.

Punish your behind? OK...... :whip:

:spank:

I think Garin might be going to Tyrosh, or possibly another location in the Free Cities. I think he's on a fact finding mission, maybe he or Dalt are really sent to find out what happened to Quentyn.

If Doran did dispatch people to find Quentyn, he'd do it much after ADwD. The conspirators were punished in AFfC.

Sylva Santagar is probably going to Estermont. But her mission is most likely to spy on the GC (we know some of them ended up there) and possibly conspire with the Estermonts (it's a House we know very little about, except that Robert's, Stannis' and Renly's mom was an Estermont).

Qyburn reported to Cersei that Sylva had married Lord Estermont. He told her because it was such an anomaly that she would be married off so badly - to an old man who already had many heirs. Cersei, of course, failed to follow it up, she just jumped to the conclusion that Sylva was pregnant and urgently needed someone willing to accept the child as his.

Yes, but only up to a certain point. The Golden Company's invasion was months later.

And I think Quentyn proposing to Dany took place after Arianne was caught.

Not sure, but I think it's in one of Dany's last chapters.

Can somebody check a timeline of POVs and confirm?

And I think Quentyn proposing to Dany took place after Arianne was caught.

Not sure, but I think it's in one of Dany's last chapters.

Can somebody check a timeline of POVs and confirm?

Arianne caught: January 30th 300 AL

Golden Company in Volantis: April 24th 300 AL

Quentyn proposes: June 21th 300 AL

I do disgree with the timeline somewhat though, in my opinion it should be less condensed, especially in the North and Braavos.

Arianne caught: January 30th 300 AL

Golden Company in Volantis: April 24th 300 AL

Quentyn proposes: June 21th 300 AL

I do disgree with the timeline somewhat though, in my opinion it should be less condensed, especially in the North and Braavos.

Cool, thanks.

Archived