tytos lannister green/dragon dreams ? I have proof

greggs92

Ok so this is entirely crackpot but hear me out, tytos lannister married his daughter gennna to a frey tywin didnt like the match he thougjt it was beneath them. Heres where it gets interesting tytos had a dream about thr wo5k and the red wedding specifically, in sure walder frey in addition to robbs broken vow to convince hunself to betray starks, yeah the broken vow had a lot to do with it but in the back of his head he was probably lije we married the lannisters first, so yeah this pretty much confirms that tytos had green or dragon dreams maybe tytos is the secret targ, bloodraven SPOILERS MYSTERY KNIGHT (as maynerd plumm ) said that line about everyone being a Barrett of aegon 4th , on my phone couldn't do spoilers and not sure how to do it but yeah this is a totally plausible crackpot I got my tinfoil hat on

Ok so maybe I don't have"proof" but I do have a,coincidence and like Leroy jethro gibbs I dont believe in coincidences and no it doesnt say tytos has prophetic dreams ut reading between the lines

Don't put it int he title if you don't have proof. Unless the proof is that you are unaware of what proof is. At least title it "Major Crackpot, I have Absolutely ZERO proof but here is my epic crackpot theory anyway"

Ok so this is entirely crackpot but hear me out, tytos lannister married his daughter gennna to a frey tywin didnt like the match he thougjt it was beneath them. Heres where it gets interesting tytos had a dream about thr wo5k and the red wedding specifically, in sure walder frey in addition to robbs broken vow to convince hunself to betray starks, yeah the broken vow had a lot to do with it but in the back of his head he was probably lije we married the lannisters first, so yeah this pretty much confirms that tytos had green or dragon dreams maybe tytos is the secret targ, bloodraven SPOILERS MYSTERY KNIGHT (as maynerd plumm ) said that line about everyone being a Barrett of aegon 4th , on my phone couldn't do spoilers and not sure how to do it but yeah this is a totally plausible crackpot I got my tinfoil hat on

its hard to understand what your saying with all the typos, Also your point seems like you were thinking to yourself and half way thru you blurted the rest out for everyone else. I don't get it. But I would like to!?

What in the text implies that Tytos had prophetic dreams other than betrothing his daughter to someone who was beneath them?

It could have been that he knew Genna wasn't a virgin and had to get her married to someone quickly so she wouldn't shame the whole family by giving birth to a bastard child. Come to think of it...do we know how old her oldest child is and when she and Mr. Genna got married? Maybe she was already pregnant.

I'm not averse to Tytos having prophetic dreams (and is has been theorized that the Lannisters have Plumm blood in the background) but I'd like to see more support for the idea.

I agree with you. This is entirely crackpot.

There's a considerable difference between "hav[ing] a coincidence" and claiming to "have proof." To be honest, I'm not sure you have the first of these either. You seem to have concluded that Tytos foresaw the War of the Five Kings, then decided to marry Genna Lannister to Emmon Frey to predetermine the outcome. Your basis for this conclusion is not clear, and you don't seem to offer any real evidence for it. I would love to hear it if you have it (and can more clearly tell us about it).

Honestly, I try not to be a spelling / grammar Nazi, but I have absolutely no idea what the hell you just said. Think maybe you could invest the time and consideration to post your theory with paragraphs, correct spelling and punctuation, maybe a shot at some sentence structure?

I mean, seriously... "that line about everyone being a Barrett of aegon 4th"??? How is anyone supposed to consider your theory if you don't bother to explain it coherently?

Honestly, I try not to be a spelling / grammar Nazi, but I have absolutely no idea what the hell you just said. Think maybe you could invest the time and consideration to post your theory with paragraphs, correct spelling and punctuation, maybe a shot at some sentence structure?

I mean, seriously... "that line about everyone being a Barrett of aegon 4th"??? How is anyone supposed to consider your theory if you don't bother to explain it coherently?

I believe he means a bastard of Aegon IV. He might have posted this from his phone. I hear it's hard to format those things and auto-correct is a pain.

Why else would a lannister of the rock marry a frey whose not even hair? He knew something would happen in the future tywin was pissed at the match but tytos kept it anyway

How about he had good reasons but we just don't know what they are? Or even bad reasons, him being Tytos.

OP, I suggest you read the notes from the ConCarolinas reading from a few days ago. There, Tytos' character is explained a bit better... His motto was "words are wind", he was laughed at for about 20 years while he ruled, and was absolutely not well trained in ruling. That he married Genna to Emmon Frey fits perfectly in that list.

I mean, we are talking about a man who forgave the guy that slaughtered Tytos' own father-in-law, who had been advancing on him because the crown had demanded it. Tytos simply forgave the men, because they gave some weak excuse as to why they had attacked...

Archived