Westeros Battle Tournament 5

:laugh: Yeah remember guys, being involved in more than 2 editions means you've sold your soul to WBT and must partake in all future tournaments.

You're one to talk. Your contract is writ in Stannis's blood. :D

I was actually mildly shocked when you didn't draw the Stormlands in the last one. :D

You're one to talk. Your contract is writ in Stannis's blood. :D

I was actually mildly shocked when you didn't draw the Stormlands in the last one. :D

That was a lucky break in tradition. For once, I wasn't responsible for Stannis' untimely demise. Now that I've said that, I've doomed myself this time around.

That was a lucky break in tradition. For once, I wasn't responsible for Stannis' untimely demise. Now that I've said that, I've doomed myself this time around.

If I end up with the Stormlands again, you won't have to worry about that curse. :cool4:

I plan to single-handedly destroy the Reach's reputation by losing with them again in the first round!

:dunce:

Hey, you never know. You might get lucky with the battlefield this time.

Or you might get unlucky in the draw and get another army.

Corvo hasn't been online in almost 10 days, so I guess he'll probably miss this one.

I sent a few PM's to see if I can recruit us a player or two... plus I figure my odds of getting that first victory improve if I happen to draw against a noob (probably not, but one can hope).

I'm just going ahead and developing my pyromania plans in advance, so that I won't spend all my time on playing with fire when the actual battle plan comes about this time. One has to learn to control his impulses to succeed.

oooh, what did I miss?

I've been doing a "job", which apparently pays something called "money", which I believe I can exchange for goods and services :dunno:

Talk about crackpot Corvo. ...

Any quotes to back this up no?😃

Talk about crackpot Corvo. ...

Any quotes to back this up no?

Its not exactly glamorous work, its Tesco over the summer until University starts.. but I can confirm it with a quote from a guy I work with last week: "There's a company pay rise in July, and we [our department] deserve it most, because our job is the most boring."

I want 666 for my number, BTW :)

Archived