A Theory v.000002

Ser Waffle

A Theory v.000002

The Concept is: N+O=B/W

So, we have seen Mace Tyrell at court in the Red Keep, as well as Garlan, Loras, and Margaery. But we haven't seen Willas, since he is supposedly in Highgarden.

So the wheels began turning.

Willas is a cripple. This occurred due to a man from a rival dynasty crippling him and heating up tensions between houses Martell and Tyrell.

Bran stark is also a cripple. This occurred due to a man from a rival dynasty crippling him and heating up tensions between houses Lannister and Stark.

We also have never seen them in the same place.

Am I implying that Willas is a warg? No. I am implying that him and Bran are the same person, Brandon Snow.

Yes, he was begat between Olenna Tyrell and Eddard Stark at a young age. Mace had a child named Willas as well, but Willas was kidnapped during the sack of King's Landing.

Brandon Snow was taken North so no one would know about him. It was the only time that Eddard was not honorable. Jon Snow is Rhaegar's kid or something, but Brandon Snow is actually Olenna's.

Bran is capable of warging many living things, including trees. "Willas" Tyrell who was kidnapped hasn't been seen since, so the entire Tyrell family has been lying about him. Brynden Boldface has been warging a child who we will call Other Willas for the sake of argument and pretended that he is still alive.

Olenna Tyrell pretty clearly that Willas is not real.

"Not the least bit oafish" -Olenna Tyrell

That pretty much proves it as being an oaf runs in the family since Mace Tyrell is clearly one so there is no way that Willas is actually his son or he would get the oaf blood like how Dany has the dragon blood

See, Aegon III has a three in his name. Bran Snow has three "eyes": his seeing eyes and his greeneye. Bran Snow broke both of his legs after a tragic fall, and similarly, the last dragon died during Aegon III's reign. They both suffered tragic losses in their lives, leaving one thing: themselves. Aegon III-Aegon II= Aegon I, the Conqueror. Bran 3 Eyes-Bran Normal Eyes=Bran Greensight. With Greensight Bran Snow will be able to see his birth while being a tree to see his mother Olenna.

Catelyn Stark also says, "I want them all dead, Brienne. Theon Greyjoy first, then Jaime Lannister and Cersei and the Imp, every one, every one."

Catelyn would add Olenna to this list if she knew Bran Snow/Snowflower was not her son, but she does not. Why? Well Catelyn clearly doesn't know.

"My son lies here broken and dying, Luwin, and you wish to discuss a new master of horse?"

In saying that it is her son, assuming it is Bran, Catelyn proves that she doesn't realize that Eddard had a child with another woman, or she is so caught up about Jon that she never thought about Bran not being hers as well

Lord Blazfemur has shown the potential foreshadowing of the winged wolf on a bed of roses:

Yes, the foreshadowing and vision is in the House of the Undying, however the location was inaccurate. I directed you to a location before she meets the undying, and I must apologize and correct myself it's actually after she meets them, and retrieves her dragons.

They go door to the right door to the right. If i recall correctly, it's actually the dragons that fly to the door with the weirwood frame, as Daenerys is contemplating. Clearly it's after she gets them back, not before, Im sorry man. That's probably why you couldn't find it originally, different location.

When the dragon lands on the doorframe made of weirwood (on their way OUT, not way IN), Daenerys has a vision. The vision contained a winged wolf lying on a bed of roses, the thorns entangled around it. This of course symbolizes, and what we're theorizing, bran being wrapped up in the weirwood roots when he gets to the cave. The bed of roses symbolizes his true heritage, it's not proven yet, but it's RIGHT THERE.

Also, he has shown Dog with a rose in his mouth on the Quiet Isle:

I can't believe i missed this, but remember when Brienne/Podrick/the priest/and Dog reach Quiet Isle? They meet with Elder Brother, but first they meet The Gravedigger, who knelt down, and showed affection toward Dog (this was implication of the gravedigger being sandor clegane)? The DOG HAS A ROSE IN ITS MOUTH! I mean come on, you cant make this stuff up! The Dog has a blatant rose in it's mouth, when The Gravedigger (i wont call him Sandor yet because that's not confirmed yet) kneels to pet him.

Name ideas include: Bran Snow, Bran Flowers, Bran Snowflower, Bran Iceflower, Bran Ice (extended theory)

Bran Ice would get his name from being given Ice, the ancestral sword of the Starks which would be reforged by Gendry. This would lead to a succession war between Jon and Bran called the Great Ice Rebellion, or GIR (DipMeInGoldAndCallMeAegor provided this).

CURRENT List of Users in agreement:

DipMeInGoldAndCallMeAegor
Perfidious Algernon
King Jaime Lannister
Masha's Apron
MooseHB
TheBlackFlame
LordBlazfemur
Jon of the (Evil) Dead
TheKinkslayer
Señor de la Tormenta
A Bastard Snow (just hiding it)
Winterfell is Burning
Dumby (theory was close enough)
ThePosterWhoWasPromisd
SerEggonTheMannis (close in theory)
Skythe1
Pilusmagnus
KingCrimson
ToTheWolves (will admit it sooner or later)
SuzannaStormborn
Matoro
Ser Creighton
Hangover of the Morning
John Hulboy (Fire and Hodor)
Alia Atreides
Kevvy
Florina Laufeyson
Gnivil
Drogon'sWrath
UnbentUnbowedUnbroken (More likely than Mance=Rhaegar, surely)
I swear by Ice and Fire
Lord Joker
alia/witty_username
Lyanna <3 Rhaegar
Rattleshirt's Ghost
Kevvy (A true man of faith to go on twice)
Oberyn's Squire
CaptainLemon
SwordOfJustBeforeBedtime
Kilshaw
theBastardofCasterlyRock
King Chain

Jon of the (Evil) Dead (another true man of faith)

So you're saying that Cat doesn't realize she never gave birth to Bran? And she's so fixated on Jon not being hers that she simply forgot Bran wasn't hers either? You are clearly not a mother.

Crackpot of the Day award.

We need to get this pinned

That we do!

So you're saying that Cat doesn't realize she never gave birth to Bran? And she's so fixated on Jon not being hers that she simply forgot Bran wasn't hers either? You are clearly not a mother.

Crackpot of the Day award.

Oh, she gave birth. Just not to Bran

The evidence you're presenting is overwhelming. Troll is a troll is a troll is a troll.

Trolls are indeed trolls. Just not present today.

Wait a second, after reading the genius of the original thread (which is here for those of you who haven't seen it) I have to admit I'm tempted to add my name to that list...

Mission accomplished.

I'm pleasantly surprised we got here without being locked lol

Ditto!

List of people interested in buying farmland in King's Landing:

DipMeInGoldAndCallMeAegor

Perfidious Algernon

King Jaime Lannister

Masha's Apron

MooseHB

TheBlackFlame

LordBlazfemur

Jon of the (Evil) Dead

TheKinkslayer

Señor de la Tormenta

A Bastard Snow (just hiding it)

Winterfell is Burning

Dumby (theory was close enough)

ThePosterWhoWasPromisd

SerEggonTheMannis (close in theory)

Skythe1

Pilusmagnus

KingCrimson

ToTheWolves (will admit it sooner or later)

SuzannaStormborn

Matoro

Ser Creighton

Hangover of the Morning

John Hulboy (Fire and Hodor)

Alia Atreides

Kevvy

Florina Laufeyson

Gnivil

Drogon'sWrath

UnbentUnbowedUnbroken (More likely than Mance=Rhaegar, surely)

I swear by Ice and Fire

Lord Joker

alia/witty_username

Lyanna <3 Rhaegar

Rattleshirt's Ghost

Kevvy (A true man of faith to go on twice)

Oberyn's Squire

CaptainLemon

SwordOfJustBeforeBedtime

Kilshaw

Ser Waffles, you are a genius well beyond your time. This work is greater than any conceived by Shakespear or even Machiavelli. You have my vote on this one, and I do tip my hat to you, ser

Your words are moving, ser. Welcome to the list

Olenna Tyrell pretty clearly that Willas is not real.

Not the least bit oafish" -Olenna Tyrell

That pretty much proves it as being an oaf runs in the family since Mace Tyrell is clearly one so there is no way that Willas is actually his son or he would get the oaf blood like how Dany has the dragon blood

Garlan and Loras don't strike me as particularly oafish.

CURRENT List of Users in agreement:

<snip>

Best part of the post.

Archived