GRRM drops everything to write TWOW

TheOldWolf

I don't have to tell you who my source is, just that it is the best possible source you can have. you can either take it or leave it. It does not matter to me

No, and presumably if your source is close enough to know the real truth, you would never reveal who they are....but...this makes what you say lack credibility, whether it's true or not...because people say all kinds of crap on the Internet....and when you say something like this but don't give anything evidence of why it should be believed, people won't believe it, even if what you says is totally truthful and your source is unimpeachable.

No, and presumably if your source is close enough to know the real truth, you would never reveal who they are....but...this makes what you say lack credibility, whether it's true or not...because people say all kinds of crap on the Internet....and when you say something like this but don't give anything evidence of why it should be believed, people won't believe it, even if what you says is totally truthful and your source is unimpeachable.

i can understand that, and I respect it. As i said, it is the best possible person short of the writer. Just trying to help

'Help' does not usually consist of turning up on an internet forum to spread wild rumours that you're insistent are well sourced but reluctant to actually give any specifics about.

There's a name for that, but it isn't 'help'.

Archived