Do you know any ASOIAF characters in real life?

BastardlyRock

I ask because apparently my son is Aegon the Conqueror reborn. He's the middle child, with an older sister and a (very newborn) younger sister. When he was hugging her earlier today he bust out with "I love her, I'm going to marry her." Which, funny as it sounds is apparently pretty common for younger siblings (he's 4! and he doesn't know any better). So jokingly we asked "What about your big sis? Are you going to marry her too?" He sighed and rolled his eyes and said "Sure." My wife laughed and said "There you have it, one for love and one for duty." So how about you? Anybody in your lives who embodies the traits of a character from our beloved series? Surely we all know at least one Stannis...

My father reminds me of Ned Stark, even down to the northern accent. While my mother is similar to Lady Catelyn, including giving good council but being fairly rash. My two sisters remind me a bit of Sansa and Arya which means I must be Robb! Excuse me while I'll declare myself King in the North and refuse to attend weddings - of any kind. I also named my husky "ghost" as he looks similar and is very loyal.

My father reminds me of Ned Stark, even down to the northern accent. While my mother is similar to Lady Catelyn, including giving good council but being fairly rash. My two sisters remind me a bit of Sansa and Arya which means I must be Robb! Excuse me while I'll declare myself King in the North and refuse to attend weddings - of any kind. I also named my husky "ghost" as he looks similar and is very loyal.

Hey, I too have Ned for the father, I think that is really common.

my sister is hodor

:lmao:

My grandma is Olenna, cutting barbs and all. She hasn't poisoned anyone, though (as far as I know...)

And one of the kids in the school I taught in last year was Tommen. He was literally Tommen. Blond, chubby, loved kittens, and hated beets (but to be fair all kids hate beets)

My father had quite a lot of Ned Stark in him too, honourable and principled, authoritative but kind, but not very political.

I once had a girlfriend who was every bit Ygritte - direct, down-to-earth, Yorkshire accent, even the red hair (can't remember if she has red hair in the books).

My former best friend reminded me heaps of Arianne. Very beautiful, openly sexual and promiscuous, a troubled relationship with a parent, and very good at manipulating people to get what she wants. She also kind of looked like Arianne, tanned skin, black hair and curvy body. Difference is Arianne learned from her mistakes, whereas my friend definitely did not.

Realistically in Tyrion. Not in the drinking or women but the outcast of society and how we look physically. I'm getting quite fat and you get flack for it but i still believe I can do things like other people. Another thing is I try my hardest with people to make then happy and people don't give you recognition. Like Tyrion says,it would be so much easier to be bad to people and be who people try you like. Overall were not morally anything and our only friends is no one really.

My dad was Robert baratheon, but he never became king so he didnt get fat, and lazy. He was tall and muscular with short black hair and blue eyes, he also sported a thick black beard. He was quite a lady's man back in his day and told me that he wouldn't be surprised if I had a few siblings we didnt know about.... So yea...

Archived