Would You Rather ..? Part 4

N/A

Physically.

Let's say we're in the future where space travel is possible and humanity has already estabilished many colonies throughout the galaxy. Would you rather live your whole life on Earth, never leaving the planet, or spend your life constantly travelling and visiting all the different worlds, but never having a home?

Right now, constantly travelling. A home is not a place imo, it's the people in it.

rather be stubborn and never give up on your ideals but mostly failing, or let the wind blow you every which way with random strikes of luck?

Kitten sized dog, please.

Would you rather not sleep according to your schedule on occasion and have fun, or maintain your regular sleeping pattern and miss talking to some of your friends?

Ohohohoho... difficult. I don't have yet one event in my life that I regret so profoundly for me to change it completely... and to change something from the future I'd have to know beforehand what's happening.

But for the sake of the game, I'll go back to the past and change certain things and chance my future.

Would you rather have a terribly slow but steady internet connection, that sometimes makes you remember the dial-up days, or internet at high speed, but at random moments it loses connection?

Tough one , you have to walk on a toe all day so it'll sting all day . However I'd like to keep my hands intact for my career . Assuming it's minor, finger.

Would you rather run a marathon or the tour de France ?

Archived