Would You Rather ..? Part 4

N/A

War zone and fight? If I kill someone there at least it's intentionally...

Rather take out your shoes before stepping through your home, like in the asian custom, or wear your shoes all the time when at home, and put your feet on the couch/bed/table, etc. while still wearing them?

Damn you leap! Glad my answer still applies though :Lol:

Of course not! I don't even allow shoes to leave my own foyer! So yes, like the Asian custom I wouldn't allow shoes inside at all.

If you knew you were going to die at the end of this week, to a painful demise... would you rather end your life without pain before the end of the week, or live to your pleasures fill until it was time?

That is hard to say, it depends on the quality of the time left. If I was healthy enough to make a good time of it, I would. Fuck, that is depressing to think about right now.

Would you rather experience difficulties and pain or live a life wholly sheltered from hardship?

Sorry didn't mean to bring the energy down :blush:

Well if you were sheltered you would never know anything you were "missing" anything, though what is the point on living if you arent doing anything but existing.....so I would say hardship :dunno:

Vacation! All expense paid...Where would you go? Hawaii, New Zealand, or Canada and why?

I'd go to Malaysia, Egypt is close and easier to get to so that can be arranged more easily another time, and I've seen it once. I'd like to see Malaysia, I haven't been there. There are cool temples, beautiful nature etc.

would you rather only visit old ruins and castles or only shop and party when on vacation?

Rugby. I was invited to play for a ladies rugby team once :lol: They thought I looked the part. Me and a couple of friends met their team on the pub, and had an impromptu armwrestling competition as try out. I never did play though. Just at school a few times and it was fun.

Rather be a hitman or a pimp?

Archived