Would You Rather ..? Part 4

N/A

That really depends on the rain and temperature, but mostly I would prefer a rain coat. Because cold and sideways rain and umbrellas mostly lasting about five minutes. I love my city :P

Rather have nice house you love but not much money in the bank or a flat you don't love but plenty of money left (but never get that house)?

You have a weird definition of surgery ... I'd hardly call circumcision a surgery . Try having a lung removal where they have to saw off a couple ribs to make way and actually cut it out of you not to mention the entry cut ... no ser , anesthesia is a must .

surgery is surgery,

But I would definitely want a anesthesia before someone saws open my chest and does open heart surgery.

Rather have my dreamhouse and have just enough money to keep it and a hot meal a day.. that would be fine for me.

Rather build on the east coast and can see the sunrise over the water, but have no possibility to see the sunset, as there is a forest or mountain blocking it, or build on the west coast, seeing the sun set in blood red water and golden clouds, but never see her rise ?

Rather have my dreamhouse and have just enough money to keep it and a hot meal a day.. that would be fine for me.

Rather build on the east coast and can see the sunrise over the water, but have no possibility to see the sunset, as there is a forest or mountain blocking it, or build on the west coast, seeing the sun set in blood red water and golden clouds, but never see her rise ?

How poetic! I like you :D

I think I would miss the sunrise the most, it's such a great feeling to see the new day begin. So the east coast it is!

Would you rather a litre of tea a day for the rest of your life, or never drink tea again?

Outdoor bullies. Them I can handle better :box: On the other hand the cyberbullies can be ignored... Hmmm. But I hate them more so outdoors it is.

Rather be monochrome or rainbow coloured for ever and ever-ever.

You mean cloth, sight, skin, art? :P Monochrome is usually fine, if well used.

On the surgery matter: I wasn't being too serious about it. In fact, an operating room won't work without an anesthesiologist. But on further internet search, a Doctor's Without Borders article says that in war situations emergency surgeries are done without anesthesia (there was no mention about the result). Also, minor surgeries, such as dental, can be done without it, but again, it's not the best nor the recommended.

Would you rather be the first patient ever (after graduation) of a surgeon, or of the anesthesiologist?

Funny story...I think I was the first patient ever of an anesthesiologist...yep. Best memory ever, trying to tell the dentist that I actually do feel it when he yanked at my wisdom teeth and shit. Good times, good times :)

"Wasn't so bad, eh ? Was it?" :)

Good thing I was exhausted...man did I want to beat his smiley face..

Rather burn your garden (and furniture of your house) down and redo the whole lot with a new design and new everything, or keep everything as it is ?

I woke up from emergency surgery with a knockout drug but no painkillers in my system, and it hurt, badly, haha. However, it wasn't like the pain I would imagine from a fresh wound cutting through muscles and organs and stapled back together. It took them a while to get morphine in me.

I spoke to another mother whose anaesthesia wore off during her c-section. It sounded...horrific. They had to knock her out but not before incredible amounts of agony.

I'd rather keep it as it is...I don't have any great ideas or the capacity to execute them at this point, and it's nice enough, if minimalist.

Would you rather live in a place where it rained all autumn and winter, grey skies, but never or rarely reached freezing temperatures, or a place where it snowed quite a bit but had some sun, but frequently got really really cold? Like 0 Fahrenheit/-17ish C, for example?

If the heating system rules out carrying firewood all day then I'll stick with the second place.

Would you rather live in a world where eating affects the height and the weight stays constant after reaching adulthood or in one where your body always takes the colour of that last thing you ate?

Never use the internet again. I shall train owls and hawks to communicate with thee!

^ravens^

I will call it then : Dark wings, dark tweets

Rather live in the deep sea like a Bond villain, or up in the sky like Lando Calrissian, but not in a city, just your own house with a small garden perhaps...bust both ways you are living alone(with family, if wanted). You can get to other people via a sub or an aircraft.

Invest in the flat. With that money I'd turn it in the batcave.

Rather have a pet that destroys your renewed flat/house, always misbehave, bites, and probably deep inside you no longer know if you love your pet or hate it with all your guts, or have no pet ever, and other's pets shun you as indesirable (not even pidgeons come near you)?

I love my cat. She is an asshole and mean and nice and comes and goes as she desires and bipolar..that the most, I would never swap her for anything. She is too much me.

Rather live in Tuscany's countryside, in an old farm that is turned into a decent villa, quite some distance from a modern city, or live in Rome, stress all around and the wonderful smell of old scooters and cars is always in your nose, but have high end stores and entertainment around you....and of course the joy of billions of tourists(impossible...I know, but you get the picture) and neighbours?

Tuscany to raise a family but only if we have a little elegant cafe in the village .

I can take rome and it'd be wonderful for a time but I don't plan to live the rest of my life alone :p

Would you rather a funny mustache or a silly goatee ?

I do...err both? And I fuckin' love it. But I guess I could go longer with the same movie. Jurassic Park never gets old.

Rather be a "villain" country(one with very questionable standards) or a good country in a Model United Nations thingy?

Currently I'm jogging alone, and I quite like it. It's difficult to talk and keep your breath at the same time when jogging (although sometimes I sing along the radio :blushing:).

But I also enjoy, when meeting with a friend, walk while we catch up.

Rather wear a wrinkled shirt (wrinkled as washed but not ironed) in a job interview, or have a visible stain (not necesarily a food stain)?

Not necessarily a food stain????

Yo, man, Mr. Job interview-man, I know you must be wondering why I have this stain there, err, err, funny story actually, if a little awkward and silly, but true story: I just got shot, protecting a kitten and a homeless woman from three masked men and a multiracial pack of pit bulls and doberman and a shitzu, so that's why there is this huge yellow mustard stain. Yes, I know, silly me, I launched myself into a hotdog stand to get the kittens to safety.....

Rather attempt to jump through a office glass divider and be bounced back, or attempt to supermansmash through an american house wall, just to get horrible bruises and not even leaving a dent in the wall?

So choose, rather get a bruised shoulder and be called Mission: Impossible, or bruised hand and everyone yells HULK SMASH!! when you walk by?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bowdown:

Man, you made me spit what I was drinking! Of course if your stains are there for saving a kitten's life you're taken into consideration! In fact, they'll offer a better paid position than the one you were applying.

I'll choose the failed wall smash. I don't believe durlock walls are strong enough, but I rather do a stupid thing without witnesses, so I can lie later and say the wall was 15cm width of concrete, and that I DID dent it.

Rather have to eat tiny portions of food every 30 minutes 24/7, or just one meal per day to subsist?

Archived