Word by Word Story - Volume 25

First of My Name

by

Volume 25:

Darth was not aware of diabetes. He decided to divorce Sansa, because her shenanigans wounded his dignity somewhat. Hard feelings were overpowering him and his household. This caused Sansa to hire Cersei as a cutpurse for the swindling which claimed many souls. Archibald mused on the idea of playing a Monopoly Change game against Lin, who felt cheated by

Just gonna correct "Change game" to "Chance card", since the reason I chose Chance is it's a direct reference to Monopoly and makes more sense than "Change". Admittedly I probably could have chosen a better word which wasn't so restrictive on the next person's choice, and vow to do better in the future and until the end of time so help me R'hllor.

because

Volume 25:
Darth was not aware of diabetes. He decided to divorce Sansa, because her shenanigans wounded his dignity somewhat. Hard feelings were overpowering him and his household. This caused Sansa to hire Cersei as a cutpurse for the swindling which claimed many souls. Archibald mused on the idea of playing a Monopoly Chance card against Lin, who felt cheated by Yomi because

his

Hey, I already vowed to do better, what more do you want from me? :blush:

I only explained why I didn't use the word you expected me to use. But since you're asking, you could explain to me what a chance card is.

I only explained why I didn't use the word you expected me to use. But since you're asking, you could explain to me what a chance card is.

You know how in Monopoly there are two sets of cards corresponding to places on the board? In English versions one stack is called Community Chest and one is called Chance.

while

Volume 25:
Darth was not aware of diabetes. He decided to divorce Sansa, because her shenanigans wounded his dignity somewhat. Hard feelings were overpowering him and his household. This caused Sansa to hire Cersei as a cutpurse for the swindling which claimed many souls. Archibald mused on the idea of playing a Monopoly Chance card against Lin, who felt cheated by Yomi because he had recently fondled his nostrils while

Archived