Jon will marry... [undeniable evidence to be confirmed in TWOW]

JonCon's Red Beard

Ghost Rhaegar: Can people stop calling us during sex?

Ghost Lyanna: It's very awkward...

Does this have double meaning? "Can people stop calling us during sex?" as in "While we are having sex". ASOIAF made me analyze everything looking for for secret meaning?

Admit it, you are picturing Ghost Rhaegar and Ghost Lyanna having sex while Jonception does the same :D

I think Ghost Elia and Ghost Ashara should be in too, because of the Dornish reasons...

Does this have double meaning? "Can people stop calling us during sex?" as in "While we are having sex". ASOIAF made me analyze everything looking for for secret meaning?

Admit it, you are picturing Ghost Rhaegar and Ghost Lyanna having sex while Jonception does the same :D

I think Ghost Elia and Ghost Ashara should be in too, because of the Dornish reasons...

That's Robert's punishment. Everybody has sex while Ghost Robert only watches...

Also, who says GElia isn't having sex with GRhaegar and GLyanna?

He tried to have sex with GCat, but as soon as he dropped down his pants, she was gone... poof!

You do realize Cat was becoming ghost at the same time as Robb...

GEddard is waiting with his immaterial trousers down and then Robb shows up and is like "Dad wtf"

He tried to have sex with GCat, but as soon as he dropped down his pants, she was gone... poof!

You do realize Cat was becoming ghost at the same time as Robb...

GEddard is waiting with his immaterial trousers down and then Robb shows up and is like "Dad wtf"

I hope the Weirnet is not connected to this place where GSex is happening...Maybe that's why BR stayed there...he's really into voyeurism.

I hope the Weirnet is not connected to this place where GSex is happening...Maybe that's why BR stayed there...he's really into voyeurism.

Bran would see someone and then just wait to be thrown down from the spirit world :)

As for BR for the sake of his well-being I hope Ghost Bittersteel and Ghost Shiera Seastar haven't reconciled

GRRM didn't make them with similar names for no significant payoff. I agree.

This is because Jon Snow is named after Jon Connington, sweet. People assume Ned named him after Jon Arryn, I imagine Rhaegar left instructions of what the baby names should be if it was a girl or boy, for a boy he chose his best friend's name.

As for the OP, you need more to go on than descriptions of people's hair. As a writer, I know one quickly runs out of ways to describe things. A fiery beard is a common description. It means nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not that I am against the theory, only the "facts" backing it up.

When I describe characters, yeah I do try to limit descriptions to certain types of people to keep themes in line, but it is hard. For example, when my northerners get angry, they say something in a tone as cold as ice. But the same tone in a southerner from the desert, his tone was beginning to simmer. I would never use the word simmer to describe a northerners voice unless I was implying they weren't much of a northerner (influenced by southern trends). But when it comes to describing red beards... gods even for a northerner, I cannot think of a better way than a fiery red beard. You can tie it into the theme by adding the kind which guards against the winter's cold.

So don't read too much into repetitive descriptions!

EDIT: Sorry my post is on topic. This thread is so off topic that I know appear to be the one who is off topic!

This is because Jon Snow is named after Jon Connington, sweet. People assume Ned named him after Jon Arryn, I imagine Rhaegar left instructions of what the baby names should be if it was a girl or boy, for a boy he chose his best friend's name.

As for the OP, you need more to go on than descriptions of people's hair. As a writer, I know one quickly runs out of ways to describe things. A fiery beard is a common description. It means nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not that I am against the theory, only the "facts" backing it up.

When I describe characters, yeah I do try to limit descriptions to certain types of people to keep themes in line, but it is hard. For example, when my northerners get angry, they say something in a tone as cold as ice. But the same tone in a southerner from the desert, his tone was beginning to simmer. I would never use the word simmer to describe a northerners voice unless I was implying they weren't much of a northerner (influenced by southern trends). But when it comes to describing red beards... gods even for a northerner, I cannot think of a better way than a fiery red beard. You can tie it into the theme by adding the kind which guards against the winter's cold.

So don't read too much into repetitive descriptions!

EDIT: Sorry my post is on topic. This thread is so off topic that I know appear to be the one who is off topic!

Based on several other theories in this forum, vehemently defended by their theorists, with similar or even less factual evidence than presented & outlined in the OP...as a reader, I take this as canon.

• 2 weeks later...

You take a description of somebody's hair as canon... or am I missing the sarcasm? Honestly I don't think any of Martin's foreshadowing or prophecies are coherent, they're just there to waste time. His books are good, but if he actually meant for anything he wrote to be deciphered to the point a reader could faith in it then he is an awful writer. Because you can't make sense of it!

You take a description of somebody's hair as canon... or am I missing the sarcasm? Honestly I don't think any of Martin's foreshadowing or prophecies are coherent, they're just there to waste time. His books are good, but if he actually meant for anything he wrote to be deciphered to the point a reader could faith in it then he is an awful writer. Because you can't make sense of it!

It's mocking those who take such small, insignificant details and forms theories and called it canon.

Archived