Jon will marry... [undeniable evidence to be confirmed in TWOW]

JonCon's Red Beard

No!!! Bullshit! My brother kept talkin about how Jon was gay cuz he took satin for a steward, and I almo had go whoop his ass. Jon is NOT GAY! He's the man. He's not gonna bang his sisters either, he's not French!

I've banged my sister at least dozen times over the last 10 years & it didn't make me French...

Don't freak out everyone, we just do it because we really like to have sex & the opportunity presents itself, not because we are in love or anything (that would be gross)...

No!!! Bullshit! My brother kept talkin about how Jon was gay cuz he took satin for a steward, and I almo had go whoop his ass. Jon is NOT GAY! He's the man. He's not gonna bang his sisters either, he's not French!

I am pleased to inform you that French people don't unsually bang their siblings.

I don't get it. The Valyrians are French? But we've seen Dany taking baths! <O>

Careful, the French bashing is soon going to upset me... :whip:

Edit : As for the OP, don't you think that JonCon going after Rhaegar's son would be a little disturbing ? Well, I can see it : JonCon learns about R+L=J only after falling for Jon, what a tragedy ! The man who healed the wound that Rhaegar left is Rhaegar's own son !

The only problem I have with this is that Jon would have to give up his true love, Satin. I know Satin is too low born to be Queen, so if Jon marries Jon for duty I'm ok with it. Just so long as he can keep Satin as his consort.

The only problem I have with this is that Jon would have to give up his true love, Satin. I know Satin is too low born to be Queen, so if Jon marries Jon for duty I'm ok with it. Just so long as he can keep Satin as his consort.

Jon wouldn't mind. If he had married some woman (had the Rebellion not happened), he would have probably eventually find himself a lover as well.

Archived