Jon will marry... [undeniable evidence to be confirmed in TWOW]

JonCon's Red Beard

*Decreasing irony levels to normal*

That's not a theory J.K Rowling has flat out said it's the case, but post Grindelwald's defeat Dumbledore became "Quite Asexual" whatever that specifically means.

ETA: From the Harry Potter Wiki

I know. I'm saying that while both are undeniably true they will have similarly far-reaching consequences for the plot :p

Ser Cold Fingers - Actually I had been reading the threads in this Forums more than a year, and someone had say that Jon could become a Warg or a Zombie (because the Others), and the only thing that I agree with, I dont think that Jon would survive, it would be very stupid for the story, and not a fool enough to believe in the FAN THEORY of R+L=J, without evidence or confirmation from George RR Martin, and even then, Martin like to play mind games, so his words mean nothing.

The only thing that matter is read the book.

Ser Cold Fingers - Actually I had been reading the threads in this Forums more than a year, and someone had say that Jon could become a Warg or a Zombie (because the Others), and the only thing that I agree with, I dont think that Jon would survive, it would be very stupid for the story, and not a fool enough to believe in the FAN THEORY of R+L=J, without evidence or confirmation from George RR Martin, and even then, Martin like to play mind games, so his words mean nothing.

Hodor is Azor Ahai, worm.

For those of you who for are still not convinced of this obvious pairing even with the large amount of evidence that has been presented, I shall now prove it with math.

1) Jon will marry Jon= Jon2

2) Jon2 = Jon x Jon

Jon x Jon

3) ------------- = 1 Couple Forever.

Jon x Jon

For those of you who for are still not convinced of this obvious pairing even with the large amount of evidence that has been presented, I shall now prove it with math.

1) Jon will marry Jon= Jon2

2) Jon2 = Jon x Jon

Jon x Jon

3) ------------- = 1 Couple Forever.

Jon x Jon

Amazing.

Maths never lie.

We'll agree to disagree...On this side...JonJon is awesome and we'll learn how he survived in the next book. On your side...you must have stopped reading when you realized it wasn't a scratch-n-sniff. :D

Archived