Wht happens.....

When Bran remembers who pushed him out the window? I can't believe I never thought of that.

Well, he's still stuck to the weirwood way above the Wall. And, even if he were able to get the message to someone, pretty much everyone who would be angry enough to get revenge on Jaime for it is already trying to get revenge on Jaime anyway. So... basically, nothing.

If you're asking what would have happened if he'd remembered earlier, you may remember that someone in-story did think about that, and try to kill him, which is one of the major events that set the Wot5K in motion.

Well, he's still stuck to the weirwood way above the Wall. And, even if he were able to get the message to someone, pretty much everyone who would be angry enough to get revenge on Jaime for it is already trying to get revenge on Jaime anyway. So... basically, nothing.

If you're asking what would have happened if he'd remembered earlier, you may remember that someone in-story did think about that, and try to kill him, which is one of the major events that set the Wot5K in motion.

I thought Joffrey sent the assassin. I even think Tyrion figured it out. Big let down for me, really. What I meant, and should have clarified, is will Bran actively pursue Jaime through the Weirwood and try to fight him somehow? Or will Bran be the one to blow the whole thing wide open?

Actually, I think Bran will remember who pushed him from the window. This will be after he has become a powerful greenseer. He will see Jaime through magical means. I don't know what he will do with this knowledge. Will he kill Jaime (I think by that point he could do it remotely)? Or will he decide to let Jaime live? Of course, this is all predicated on Jaime surviving until the seventh book.

I think there should be resolution between the two. Jaime is a changed man, and on his redemptive arc. He wants to do the right thing as of late. If there will be a confrontation of sorts, if Jaime continues this arc, there may even be a confession at some point, or an apology. Bran too, is a changed kid (obviously), but he's not vengeful.

I think there should be resolution between the two. Jaime is a changed man, and on his redemptive arc. He wants to do the right thing as of late. If there will be a confrontation of sorts, if Jaime continues this arc, there may even be a confession at some point, or an apology. Bran too, is a changed kid (obviously), but he's not vengeful.

I think Bran knows his path is to save the Realm, or to preserve it somehow. I am on of those who think that BR is actually a good guy with a bad rap. So maybe you are right and Bran won't do anything. It all started with Bran falling anyway.

Or, to go with his redemption, it could be his final act. Like he admits to it in front of LS when he gets to her lair. Because we all know that is about to happen.

Interestingly, Bran may have some influence down in the BwoB cave. It's covered in weirwood roots. I wouldn't be surprised if we see the Bran and Jaime stories merge sooner rather than later.

When they next meet Jamie being a redeamed and humbled man will fall to one nee and give an honest and true apology and express how much he regrets his actions. Bran being the biger and wiser man and seeing how much Jamie has changed will forgive him and that will be the end of the lannister/stark fude.

You don't like to hear IceBrandon theories, so I won't tell you why Maester Aemon was sure Stannis' sword was not Lightbringer because it gave off no heat. Or why Azor Ahai needs a superpowered fire sword.

Nopez.

I see the secre to azor ahai, and lightbringer, is through Lady Stoneheart. Think about it, the only true defining proof so far of Rh'llor was mostly through Thoros. Actual, confirmed resurrection, and then passed from Beric to Catelyn.

If a blade, were to impale Catelyn, and retracted, would it be set aflame? Would the magic of Rh'llor seep into the blade?

But who would Catelyn serve as Nissa Nissa, to whom?

....Arya, and Needle. Arya's been training to be no one, and to kill mercifully. and if catelyn saw Arya alive, it would validate something in her, and she would want to be put to rest.

*shrugs*

Arya for Azor Ahai, and Needle as Lightbringer, fueled by Lady Stoneheart's inner magic.

I see the secre to azor ahai, and lightbringer, is through Lady Stoneheart. Think about it, the only true defining proof so far of Rh'llor was mostly through Thoros. Actual, confirmed resurrection, and then passed from Beric to Catelyn.

If a blade, were to impale Catelyn, and retracted, would it be set aflame? Would the magic of Rh'llor seep into the blade?

But who would Catelyn serve as Nissa Nissa, to whom?

....Arya, and Needle. Arya's been training to be no one, and to kill mercifully. and if catelyn saw Arya alive, it would validate something in her, and she would want to be put to rest.

*shrugs*

Arya for Azor Ahai, and Needle as Lightbringer, fueled by Lady Stoneheart's inner magic.

The most obvious Nissa Nissa scenario would be Brienne running Jaime through with Oathkeeper, resulting in R'hllor juju in the cave, and Brienne coming out as AA and Jaime as Nissa Nissa. In fact, it lines up quite well, and nicely subverts expectations.

Not quite on topic, but +1 for the avatar and new title.

Thanks.

But it is the whole point of the topic.

You can see in my previous post from my blog in signature link, Winterfell: Fall of The IceBrandon, Azor Ahai kills "the monster".

The most obvious Nissa Nissa scenario would be Brienne running Jaime through with Oathkeeper, resulting in R'hllor juju in the cave, and Brienne coming out as AA and Jaime as Nissa Nissa. In fact, it lines up quite well, and nicely subverts expectations.

I can see that as well. Jaime would need to die, admittedly. Has Brienne expressed any feelings of outright love for him though? Other than the obvious implications. She is, in fact, luring him to The Lady.

But I could see that scenario happening.

I could also see Sandor too, ironically enough. Puttin to rest his past, and Stranger (Driftwood) serves as Nissa Nissa. Conquering his fear of fire would be perfect. Less believable, but I'm routing for Sandor until the final word is published :)

I can see that as well. Jaime would need to die, admittedly. Has Brienne expressed any feelings of outright love for him though? Other than the obvious implications. She is, in fact, luring him to The Lady.

But I could see that scenario happening.

I could also see Sandor too, ironically enough. Puttin to rest his past, and Stranger (Driftwood) serves as Nissa Nissa. Conquering his fear of fire would be perfect. Less believable, but I'm routing for Sandor until the final word is published :)

What are you talking about? Lady stone heart is Nissa Nissa period! Jamie is probably going to be AA by plunging oathkeeper through SH heart forging lightbringer.

Archived