Really looking forward to next season

Chilli

Yes and...why? The vengeance against the Freys is a huge part of the books (even though imo the individual Freys could be better developed). Why cut that? Why cut so much of Winterfell except for the rape scene?

ETA: And for that matter, why is the RW barely mentioned after S3? Isn't that supposed to be super important?

Because the Freys simply are minor characters. They are in the books and they are even more so in the series. If you divide the focus then Roose and Tywin because much less threatening.

I do agree that the aftermath of the red wedding isn't really that clear, but mainly in the books its just a lot of back and forth about honor.

Because the Freys simply are minor characters. They are in the books and they are even more so in the series. If you divide the focus then Roose and Tywin because much less threatening.

I do agree that the aftermath of the red wedding isn't really that clear, but mainly in the books its just a lot of back and forth about honor.

What do you mean the aftermath is a lot of back and forth about honour a northern lord killed 3 freys then ate and fed them to his enemies the frey name is an insult in the Vale and a riverlands outlaw group has killed a half dozen or more freys

What do you mean the aftermath is a lot of back and forth about honour a northern lord killed 3 freys then ate and fed them to his enemies the frey name is an insult in the Vale and a riverlands outlaw group has killed a half dozen or more freys

:agree: This

It really has very little connection to the main characters, the people the audience really care about. The pie scene is nothing more than a fun interlude. Non book readers don't really give a shit whether a bunch of Freys die, in fact they would only possibly recognise one of them anyway.

It really has very little connection to the main characters, the people the audience really care about. The pie scene is nothing more than a fun interlude. Non book readers don't really give a shit whether a bunch of Freys die, in fact they would only possibly recognise one of them anyway.

That's not what you said you said there was no real problems after the rw that was wrong and you're wrong again if some guy with towers on his surcoat was swinging from a tree while another begged and a northerner/riverlander saying this is for the young wolf or whatever throw away line I say people would like it as something bad happened to bad people rather than a child being burnt because it's a bit snowy

well if Stannis is truly dead, I don't have much to look forward to at all....but uhh I'll watch it

You could try to see it from my perspective; Davos is finally free of the servitude to a lord who did not deserve his loyalty anymore. Though since his surviving children don't seem to exist n the show and both Stannis and Shireen are gone, he's probably going to be rather lonely :frown5:

I'm really looking forward to what happens to Sansa and Margaery. Still holding my thumbs that Sansa either goes back to the Vale or takes over Alys Karstark's role. At least the Karstark option would land her a decent husband.

I'm also looking forward to finally getting at least some form of payoff to all those cliffhangers from DWD/FFC, since I personally don't believe that we'll get Winds of Winter before the new season starts. If it happens, I'll be happy, but I'll only believe it once I hold the book in my hands.

Archived