Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Anomander Rake., Apsalar, Dassem Ultor, Fiddler., Gruntle, Icarium, Kalam Mekhar., Karsa Orlong, Onos T'oolan, Quick Ben, Sandalath Drukorlat, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Toc the Younger, Trull Sengar, Yedan Derryg.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

4 votes for Silchas Ruin (Anomander Rake., Yedan Derryg, Icarium, Onos T'oolan)

2 votes for Kalam Mekhar. (Fiddler., Karsa Orlong)

2 votes for Sandalath Drukorlat (Toc the Younger, Quick Ben)

1 vote for Karsa Orlong (Sandalath Drukorlat)

1 vote for Onos T'oolan (Kalam Mekhar.)

1 vote for Trull Sengar (Apsalar)

1 vote for Yedan Derryg (Silchas Ruin)

4 players have not voted: Dassem Ultor, Gruntle, Tehol Beddict, Trull Sengar.

Onos T'oolan - Dislike his attitude but I've got a 'town' read on him. VVVVVVPI (*hint*hint*wink*wink*)

Please don't do this. It's obviously meta for some reason and nothing that can be evaluated or discussed. Say it's gut and give a ew reasons but don't do this. For the record, my non-suspicion of Onos has nothing to do with meta, just what I see in thread.

Now is tha part of the day where I pop in and run off again. I *might* be back before the end of day, but highly unlikely. So while I like my vote on Sandralathdarsa, I'm going with Kalam right now. Sandradarthala has some posts I like, and I kind of agree on him with Karsa - he needs to be watched. I still have some vague sense of unease about Kalam and his posts aren't sitting quite right with me. Yeah, I got nothing more solid to throw out right now, but I don't like how he jumped on Fiddler with vigor and did the same with Onos, so it's mainly gut right now. I'd also not cry over a Silchas lynch, but I don't forsee a lynch on him needing my help. Fiddler is still an ok lynch, but I'm finding that I kind of want to keep him around. Eh - could go either way on him. His 'poor me' posts grated on me and I still think all the points on him are solid but holy cow is he an easy target.

Please don't do this. It's obviously meta for some reason and nothing that can be evaluated or discussed. Say it's gut and give a ew reasons but don't do this. For the record, my non-suspicion of Onos has nothing to do with meta, just what I see in thread.

It's not meta, it's a suggestion.

Edit: Ah, bloody hell that didn't come out right either. It's a joke (sorta'). I don't like Onos, instead of policy lynching him I want him night killed.

If you're not going to discuss it ... don't mention it in the first place?

Seriously, it has no baring on the game at this point. Dwell on it if you will, but you'll probably be disappointed when I fully explain what I mean.

Toc,

What is "ew"?

Now is tha part of the day where I pop in and run off again. I *might* be back before the end of day, but highly unlikely. So while I like my vote on Sandralathdarsa, I'm going with Kalam right now.

Did you mean to vote Kalam? It sounded like you did, but you didn't actually bold his name.

Bloody hell this game takes a lot of reading. :read: I think the majority of which is the ridiculous names and there are so damn many players I can hardly keep them organized. :wacko:

Players I am leaning towards Inno and would not want to lynch today:

Fiddler - didn't respond well to pressure but seemed genuine

Karsa - I find him entertaining and want to see what he'll do next.

Players I have no real read on yet and would be willing to lynch. None has made any notable contribution (yes I know this would include me) My prefernce would be to lynch one of these as I think they would be the least useful for later analysis :

Rake, Apsalar, Gruntle, Tehol, Toc, Yedan.

Players that have posted alot and I would be willing to lynch:

Icarium - has posted nothing memorable in my first read-through.

Kalam - Early on felt like forced, then I felt better, but most recent posts make him lynchable

Onos - I like his bloodthirsty attitude but I feel like it is a bit too casual.

Quick Ben - Nothing really beyond bad vibes at this point.

Sichas Ruin - Not helping himself. I want to re-read the arguments

Trull - my impression is he's just flailing in all directions. Probably means innocent.

Sandalath Drukorlat - I don't really have a positive or negative reaction so far.

Yes, I know this isn't very helpful. The best thing for us is to just lynch Silchas Ruin at this point and see what we learn.

Bloody hell this game takes a lot of reading. :read: I think the majority of which is the ridiculous names and there are so damn many players I can hardly keep them organized. :wacko:

Players I have no real read on yet and would be willing to lynch. None has made any notable contribution (yes I know this would include me) My prefernce would be to lynch one of these as I think they would be the least useful for later analysis :

Rake, Apsalar, Gruntle, Tehol, Toc, Yedan.

Why did you include Toc in this group here? These are low posters, but Toc is certainly not one of them.

Kalam - Early on felt like forced, then I felt better, but most recent posts make him lynchable

In your own words explain what you mean by this. To me this sounds like you're just parroting the exact same thing others have said about Kalam.

Sandalath Drukorlat - I don't really have a positive or negative reaction so far.

Speaking of parroting... didn't I just say almost exactly that?

Heck even the comment about there being too much to read sounds plagiarized :P

I'd now be willing to vote for you just as much as I'd be willing to vote Silchas.

Why did you include Toc in this group here? These are low posters, but Toc is certainly not one of them.

I didn't say he was a low poster. I said that he hadn't made an impression on me or I didn't feel as tho he's contributed much. Yes, most of those are low posters. Like I said, just my thoughts after a single read.

In your own words explain what you mean by this. To me this sounds like you're just parroting the exact same thing others have said about Kalam.

Speaking of parroting... didn't I just say almost exactly that?

Heck even the comment about there being too much to read sounds plagiarized :P

I'd now be willing to vote for you just as much as I'd be willing to vote Silchas.

I'd also be willing to lynch you as much as Silchas. So great minds and all. :P

I didn't say he was a low poster. I said that he hadn't made an impression on me or I didn't feel as tho he's contributed much. Yes, most of those are low posters. Like I said, just my thoughts after a single read.

Actually you said "made no notable contribution" and I disagree with this assessment, so I wanted you to clarify, not just repeat the same thing.

Quick post during my fifteen minute break from my phone:

Changing my vote to Dassem Ultor. I wasn't fond of his big fluffy catch-up post. Never mind that Toc and Rake are nowhere near low posters, and his opinions completely inconsistent (specifics when I get to a computer). Apparently, he's willing to lynch everyone in the game except for Fiddler and Karsa BECAUSE THE LATTER IS AMUSING? His thoughts on Silchas were a big load of wishy-washy nothing, and yet he decided to vote for him "to see what turns up"? Does this coincidentally have to do with the fact that everyone suspects Silchas right now, as opposed to the other thirteen players he'd be willing to lynch?

I'd actually been starting to feel better about Silchas when he actually cast a vote. Ineed to untangle what I think of Anomander Rake before I vote for Silchas. But would definitely prefer a Silchas lynch to a Kasam/Onos one at this point.

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Anomander Rake., Apsalar, Dassem Ultor, Fiddler., Gruntle, Icarium, Kalam Mekhar., Karsa Orlong, Onos T'oolan, Quick Ben, Sandalath Drukorlat, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Toc the Younger, Trull Sengar, Yedan Derryg.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

5 votes for Silchas Ruin (Anomander Rake., Yedan Derryg, Icarium, Onos T'oolan, Dassem Ultor)

2 votes for Kalam Mekhar. (Fiddler., Karsa Orlong)

1 vote for Dassem Ultor (Quick Ben)

1 vote for Karsa Orlong (Sandalath Drukorlat)

1 vote for Onos T'oolan (Kalam Mekhar.)

1 vote for Sandalath Drukorlat (Toc the Younger)

1 vote for Trull Sengar (Apsalar)

1 vote for Yedan Derryg (Silchas Ruin)

3 players have not voted: Gruntle, Tehol Beddict, Trull Sengar.

I can't really stay up to date critically for a few more hours...

I did notice that I didn't like quick Ben's first post back where he loved everybody. There isn't anyone that I'd be completely unwilling to lynch on day one nor should there ever be. To all- please don't put me in this category unless you are a healer healing me. Thanks.

I did notice that I didn't like quick Ben's first post back where he loved everybody. There isn't anyone that I'd be completely unwilling to lynch on day one nor should there ever be. To all- please don't put me in this category unless you are a healer healing me. Thanks.

Actually you said "made no notable contribution" and I disagree with this assessment, so I wanted you to clarify, not just repeat the same thing.

What has been Toc's notable contribution as far as you are concerned?

Also, Quick Ben thinks that Rake doesn't belong on my list either. Do you agree?

Quick post during my fifteen minute break from my phone:

Changing my vote to Dassem Ultor. I wasn't fond of his big fluffy catch-up post. Never mind that Toc and Rake are nowhere near low posters, and his opinions completely inconsistent (specifics when I get to a computer). Apparently, he's willing to lynch everyone in the game except for Fiddler and Karsa BECAUSE THE LATTER IS AMUSING? His thoughts on Silchas were a big load of wishy-washy nothing, and yet he decided to vote for him "to see what turns up"? Does this coincidentally have to do with the fact that everyone suspects Silchas right now, as opposed to the other thirteen players he'd be willing to lynch?

I'd actually been starting to feel better about Silchas when he actually cast a vote. Ineed to untangle what I think of Anomander Rake before I vote for Silchas. But would definitely prefer a Silchas lynch to a Kasam/Onos one at this point.

Interesting that you piggyback Sandy's "low poster" argument but also shoehorn Rake into the argument. As I said, I listed people that I didn't feel had much of an impact, regardless of their post numbers.

What do you think have been Rake and Toc's notable contributions?

And let me get this clear: you want to re-read Rake before you vote for Silchas, but you are voting for me now based on one post?

Archived