Mrs. Sansa Lannister

Gingerly Grumkin

I do not thoroughly understand how a marriage can be put aside, because we read that is possible to do if it does not become conssumated, but when Asha is married off to Erik against her will, she is apparently not able to do anything about it. Maybe it will ruin Littlefinger's plans?

I definitely would not like it to happen, but I absolutely do not put it past GRRM for Tyrion to finally find love with Sansa.

Tyrion should find love with Brienne. She loves hot guys, he loves hot girls. Neither of them are conventionally beautiful. I see no reason why a hot guy or girl should be the one to move past appearances and see through to their beautiful interiors. Rather, both of them should see past appearances to the beautiful interiors of each other, find love with each other, and fill the lonely places in each other's hearts.

So, I ship Brienne/Tyrion.

Not really, because I don't hate Brienne that much, but that is a different story.

Whoa! Thats his bro's girl

Why would that stop him? He complained to Cersei of how unfair it was that she was spreading her legs for Jaime and not him, after all, so we know he doesn't consider a woman's crush on his brother an impediment to his advances.

Omg no!!.....just...just...no!!!

The sweet, sweet taste of fandom hypocrisy for breakfast. I love it! :wub:

Why would that stop him? He complained to Cersei of how unfair it was that she was spreading her legs for Jaime and not him, after all, so we know he doesn't consider a woman's crush on his brother an impediment to his advances.

You wound me, sweet Alexia. But seriously its better than Tyrion finding out "where whores go" or Harry the Heir who pulls bastards out of sleeve like an Ace of Spades

In the beggining of the series Tyrion was one of my favourite characters, though I hate to admit that now I wish to see him dead.

Assuming he makes it to the end I really don't see how this marriage could work unless Tyrion is in a position of power and can offer Sansa something that she really needs (peace with the North or whatever).

They have absolutely no feelings for each other. Tyrion treated her gently while in KL, bu she's shown only contempt for him. And I'm not quite certain, but I don't remember any of them sparing even a thought of the other after Joffrey's wedding.

BTW, how does LF intend to marry Sansa to Harry?

I do not thoroughly understand how a marriage can be put aside, because we read that is possible to do if it does not become conssumated, but when Asha is married off to Erik against her will, she is apparently not able to do anything about it. Maybe it will ruin Littlefinger's plans?

Erik still has to consumate the marriage for it to be legal which is one of the reasons Asha doesn't want to go back there. He could and would try to rape her and count as consumating it. Tyrion wouldn't rape Sansa though even though his father wished it. As Tyrion has been declared a Traitor it should be quite easy for her to get an annulment from a Septon. The only problem is getting an annulment might make her show up on Cersei's radar again. Queing Cersei to dispatch Robert Strong to kill her whilst the hound and Jaime race to the Vale to save her as per Bran's dream in GoT?

In the beggining of the series Tyrion was one of my favourite characters, though I hate to admit that now I wish to see him dead.

Assuming he makes it to the end I really don't see how this marriage could work unless Tyrion is in a position of power and can offer Sansa something that she really needs (peace with the North or whatever).

They have absolutely no feelings for each other. Tyrion treated her gently while in KL, bu she's shown only contempt for him. And I'm not quite certain, but I don't remember any of them sparing even a thought of the other after Joffrey's wedding.

BTW, how does LF intend to marry Sansa to Harry?

Fuck Harry, we talk about Tyrion here! And "They have absolutely no feelings for each other" thats crazy! Both of them think about each other all the time

You know I really think he said that to be an asshole to Cersei and didn't then and don't now have any sexual attraction to his sister. I don't understand how you manage to interperate it this way unless to make a shot at Tyrion.

I'd love for them to meet again and to find some closure or a better understanding of each other but I'd rather the marriage was annulled.

However, I really wouldn't put it past GRRM to make Tyrion/Sansa an endgame.

You know I really think he said that to be an asshole to Cersei and didn't then and don't now have any sexual attraction to his sister. I don't understand how you manage to interperate it this way unless to make a shot at Tyrion.

For someone who doesn't have a sexual attraction to Cersei he sure spends a lot of time talking about having sex with her. He also spends a rather queer amount of time thinking about who she has in her bed...

:idea:

Archived