[TWoW Spoilers] New Tyrion Chapter (and the rest of the new Victarion)

Bulldog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i don't wanna be childish, i can endure this thing, i surely will enjoy TWOW a lot (well, surely more than ADWD) but if he continues to spend 2-3-4-5 chapters of preparations BEFORE the real action/fact/event, no way he can end the SOIAF with seven books :)

Agreed. To do this AMAZING series justice I would like ASOIAF to be 8 books. Even though the long periods of time between books are almost as bad as

being in a Bolton dungeon. There are so many unanswered questions, so many intriguing major and minor characters and sub plots)

that need to be explored and explained. I pray that George doesn't tire of writing the series and rush the rest of the way, which I'm doubting he would do after

putting so much time and effort into one thing that's grown global. I guess I just LOVE the series so much that I hope there to be an 8th book just to make sure

we aren't cutting anybody's storyline too short or any questions unanswered. .BTW......MY FISRT POST.....FORUM VIRGIN. At least the forum makes the wait

a tiny bit easier to pass. Looking forward to future discussions peeps: )

Agreed. To do this AMAZING series justice I would like ASOIAF to be 8 books. Even though the long periods of time between books are almost as bad as

being in a Bolton dungeon. There are so many unanswered questions, so many intriguing major and minor characters and sub plots)

that need to be explored and explained. I pray that George doesn't tire of writing the series and rush the rest of the way, which I'm doubting he would do after

putting so much time and effort into one thing that's grown global. I guess I just LOVE the series so much that I hope there to be an 8th book just to make sure

we aren't cutting anybody's storyline too short or any questions unanswered. .BTW......MY FISRT POST.....FORUM VIRGIN. At least the forum makes the wait

a tiny bit easier to pass. Looking forward to future discussions peeps: )

Congratulations! I to think that there will be an eight book (Although I hope he just calls it book 7 part II so that he technically stopped at seven).

• 1 year later...

Catch Serry's sword with hand >>> Bang the Dusky Woman before medical treatment >>> Nearly die from infection

Have your hand cut >>> Fingerbang the Dusky Woman >>> ???

No need for a complicated poisoning theory. Victarion insists on dying. But that would be cheap IMO.

Archived