Mafia Game 93 - The First Law

House Targaryen

^_^ I'm not an enemy. We can be fwiends :3 Seriously though, this is kinda garbage. It sounds like something you would do. Are you intentionally underrating your scum play here or like do you actually believe this is something you'd not do? I mean, it sounds exactly like something you'd do?

I will say this post right here is giving me qualms

I have been reading it over and over for the past 3 hrs

add in Jezal posts tonight and I am having serious doubts right now

it just seems like Down is using meta to try and manipulate Shivers into believing somthing, it just feels slimy to me

Actually, I remembered a post very early in the game that was one of the reasons I had bad feelings about Dow in the first place. I forget where it is, but he said something to the nature of, "If the post doesn't involve me, why should I bother reading it?" I guess it could have been sarcasm, and everyone else wrote the post off, but it rubbed me the wrong way.

Good lord, thirty-three pages? Goodness, Dow.

Okay, found it.

I really only look out for my name, after all if you're not talking about me who cares?

It is day 5

10 players remain: Ardee West, Black Dow, Bremer dan Gorst, Calder, Caul Shivers, Friendly, Harding Grim, Jezal dan Luthar, Shylo Vitari, Tul Duru Thunderhead.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

5 Votes for Shylo Vitari (Friendly, Ardee West, Jezal dan Luthar, Calder, Bremer dan Gorst)

2 Votes for Jezal dan Luthar (Shylo Vitari, Black Dow)

2 Votes for Black Dow (Tul Duru Thunderhead, Caul Shivers)

1 Vote for Calder (Harding Grim)

it just seems like Down is using meta to try and manipulate Shivers into believing somthing, it just feels slimy to me

No see, Shivers would have everyone believe she's perfectly shit at the game, and may even believe it herself at times but stuff like 'I'd never pull this as scum kawai' is insincere and literally wrong. Like it's literally objectively wrong.

Shylo! get in here and defend yourself please or you're going to be lynched and I'm pretty sure you're town who's been busy.

Sigh there's stuff been bugging me more about Shivers overnight, let me go get it. I don't suppose anyone would entertain voting her today?

Shylo! get in here and defend yourself please or you're going to be lynched and I'm pretty sure you're town who's been busy.

Sigh there's stuff been bugging me more about Shivers overnight, let me go get it. I don't suppose anyone would entertain voting her today?

Smooth, Dow, really smooth. Really freaking smooth.

It is day 5

10 players remain: Ardee West, Black Dow, Bremer dan Gorst, Calder, Caul Shivers, Friendly, Harding Grim, Jezal dan Luthar, Shylo Vitari, Tul Duru Thunderhead.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

6 Votes for Shylo Vitari (Friendly, Ardee West, Jezal dan Luthar, Calder, Bremer dan Gorst, Black Dow)

2 Votes for Black Dow (Tul Duru Thunderhead, Caul Shivers)

1 Vote for Calder (Harding Grim)

1 Vote for Jezal dan Luthar (Shylo Vitari)

Shylo Vitari has been lynched. Flip coming soon.

Why are you asking Dow who to vote? Didn't you tell Ardee that she had to go with her own opinions? Didn't you spend days going fervently after Ferro? Why asking who you should vote now?

I was interested in his opinion.

there is no way in hell this was an an accedental hammer

It seems WJ isn't around. I'm sure he will write a good scene when he comes back. For now, you will just get a flip.

Well, at least it is a good one, huh?

--------------

Shylo Vitari (BBMolla) has been lynched. She was loyal to the Bayaz (evil).

It is night. Send in your PMs.

Okay so quick case again Shivers.

- There's the fact Shivers 1.0 was probably scum, I mean let's not ignore that because reasonable cool guy comes in.

- There's the lack of follow up on just about everything. I'm going to make a case, I want you lynched, I have doubts about Bremer which I admit to when called out on and not before then because I want to apply pressure. I mean she's also asked questions that serve no real purpose, she asked me what i thought of a few things without seemingly any point + when I responded with relevant things I didn't think they were evaluated.

- There's the fact tells seem to be applied inconsistently. Tul is town for his outrage. Jezal wasn't. I wasn't. It's weird. Now it makes some sense w/ me, but caul never even responded to my question about how she felt about Jezal's outrage.

- The tone feels off, now this is mostly gut admittedly but there's a certain snideness/coldness in the interactions with people that I don't like

tl;dr shivers is scumtothescum

Archived