Jon Snow is Cercei's 'valonqar' (theory)

Hksaru

• 6 months later...

I see a parallel between Tyrion an Jamie her. Tyrion found the woman he loved in bed with another and killed her with Golden hands.

Beneath it she was naked, but for the chain about her throat. A chain of linked golden hands, each holding the next.

Tyrion slid a hand under his father’s chain, and twisted. The links tightened, digging into her neck. “For hands of gold are always cold, but a woman’s hands are warm,” he said. He gave cold hands another twist as the warm ones beat away his tears.

Cersei is known to be promiscuous and it is often repeated/feared what Jamie would do if he found out about Cersei goings on. So tyrion killed his lover, so will Jamie. Tryion used golden hands/ Jamie will use his golden hand. The chain belonged to Tywin, Jamies hand was made for him by Tywin.

Who ever her valonqar is will be someone she has an intimate relationship to, either love, hate, or both.

Jon simply does not know her, and him (or similar never met her face to face potential "valonqars") killing her would not have much narrative weight or irony.

Good so we have narrowed down who will kill Cersei to anyone who has an older sibling or is part of any order such as nights watch, monks, nuns, Brotherhood w/o banners.

This make the prophecy meaningless.

It is Jaime or Tryion. My Guess is Jaime.

Edit: I had Tryion as my guess, but I think it is Jaime idk why I typed Tryion initially.

It better be Tyrion, too many annoying prophecies running around. Probably a third of the male population in Westeros is a little brother to someone, and a thus a third of the prominent male characters are all little brothers, Jon, Sandor, Stannis, Tommen, Jaime, Victarion, etc.

The only twist I want out of the little broski prophecy is that Cercei's obsession with it, eventually leads to Tyrion strangling her in a fit of rage/passion. Kind of like Oedipus the King, where everyone's attempts to avoid the prophecy are the catalysts that lead to it becoming true. Or maybe even a Tyrion/Cercei reconciliation, Cercei grief stricken changes for the better but something happens to her, and Tyrion is ends up strangling her in a fit of panic/rage/passion/ whatever reason..

Definitely its not going to be Jaime, because it clearly says HANDS. Which, as far as we know, Jaime has one less than he would need for the plural form (unless he is secretly a reptile and can regrow limbs, heh).

Maybe Admiral Akbar can fix him a new hand aboard his spaceship, he likes to do that for twins with a complicated relationship to their sister.

Hmmm, Tyrion makes the most sense, so that means it probably wont be him, right? I think sandor would be my next guess. I hope he's still alive. Having him not die "on screen" makes that one a possibility... he might enjoy strangling Cersi. I'd go with Jaime after that, if he could find a way around his lack of a hand problem...

Jon wouldn't strangle her.

Good so we have narrowed down who will kill Cersei to anyone who has an older sibling or is part of any order such as nights watch, monks, nuns, Brotherhood w/o banners.

Uh, no. They still have to have a reason to hate Cersei enough to kill her with their bare hands. Not everybody qualifies, though admittedly she's ticked off a lot of people.

How about Jamie kills her, with the chain of gold hands?

• 10 months later...

It is obvious it's Penny . Since dragons are both male and female , the word can be either male or female and the world little can either mean younger or smaller.The only one who fits is Penny and Tyrion . Though Tyrion seems to be most likely , Tyrion wants to rape her and kill her while Penny wants justice for her murdered brother .

The best valonqar theory I've seen is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7GGi_MYVJs

In which Bar does a text analysis of a Catelyn chapter and notes that Cat wants to go to King's landing and wrap her hands around Cersei's pale white throat until the life goes out of her and in the SAME CHAPTER, says Edmure is a head taller than her but would always be Little Brother.

It would go this way: Tommen is killed as SOMEONE comes to take over King's Landing. Myrcella is killed in Dorne, so Cersei, no longer having a connection to the Iron Throne goes home to Casterly Rock where Edmure is being held prisoner... And Edmure has all SORTS of reasons to want to kill Cersei, most notably revenge for all that happened to his sister and her family.

• 5 months later...

Archived