rob+Jon?

Apologies again then Ser, Mi'Lady! Howland Reed my dear Lady. He is the most interesting man in Westeros.

I too am a Lord Snow fangirl

Howland Reed? Indeed, very interesting ... but not in the quite same way as Jon.

I feared you would say Darkstar or something. :lol:

What a cute picture.

By far the best ship in the entire fandom.

Nu uh. You seem to be forgetting Nedbert. :P

No, but their relationship was most certainly loving and affectionate even though Jon did have some issues and harbor some resentment against his brother.

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms . . . or the memory of a brother's smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy

The best ship is Hodeen!

:wideeyed: Did you just propose Hodor + Jojen?

Mind, I'm still voting Ned/Lyanna as the most disturbing ship proposed on this forum.

:ack: It could be argued that Jon/any of his sisters is more disturbing than that, but this is very high on the creepness scale too.

Uh, no. Hodor + Shireen but you've given me an idea :D

Ew no!

Just a question: how do you even get such an idea? It is not like they ever met or anything. I could as well said I ship One Tooth from the Isles and Walder Frey, it is similarly random. :dunno:

I think someone's been reading too many Robb/Jon fan fictions. Although, I'll admit in the show that direwolf finding scene did have Robb give Jon this look that seemed.....weird. My friend noted it and said there was sexual frustrations going on between them....it made me laugh.

However, their cannon (official) relationship is just brotherly and there is nothing to suggest otherwise.

Archived