Daenerys as a ruler?

melanniemunoz

The author has invested too much in Dany, Tyrion, Arya, and (I imagine) Jon for them not to make it close to the end.

What if.... Aegon is who he claims and all those prophetic figures roled into one. Jon is dead, Dany stay in Meeren for sexy daario dreams then die giving birth to his stillborn child, Arya drowns in a canal chasing a cat, Sansa has a creepy afair with LP then they fall out the moon door during creep loving, Tyrion gets greyscale and dies and Euron was just full of shit.

What if.... Aegon is who he claims and all those prophetic figures roled into one. Jon is dead, Dany stay in Meeren for sexy daario dreams then die giving birth to his stillborn child, Arya drowns in a canal chasing a cat, Sansa has a creepy afair with LP then they fall out the moon door during creep loving, Tyrion gets greyscale and dies and Euron was just full of shit.

I'm 99.9% sure Aegon is fake.

Would be hilarious if all that came true though, GRRM would be crowned the troll king. It would make me giggle while I brutally murder him for ruining my favourite book series.

Were talking about a story he's been working on for 17 years, I don't think he will fuck with it for laughs.

2) At the time of her ascension there was no reason to believe that she would not be able to marry and produce a heir.

Why can't Dany do the same, what will she tell all the lords of westeros sorry I can't marry any of you but MMD told me "until the sun......." Pleaze, besides after she gets over her hallucination from her poisoning she might realise she had a miscarriage.

Archived