Which POV would you love to see in TWoW?

A POV set in old Valyria would be fascinating.

Sansa. Seriously, due to her being rudely cut from Dance, she hasn't had a POV chapter since her three in Feast.

A gross misstep by GRRM. Sansa's final chapter in AFFC was one of the best in the book. Beautifully melancholic.

Daario Naharis FTW!

Seriously, though, Samwell Tarly. It would be nice to know what's going on in Oldtown and what happened to Gilly, Archmaester Marwyn, Alleras/Sarella, Jaqen(?) etc.

Someone from Sothoryos? IDK.

Oh, and Mago (unlikely, I know), before Drogon burns his ass to a crisp. :lol:

Is it written in stone that all POV prologue/epilogue chapters HAVE to end in the death of the character? I could see GRRM trolling us... Starting off a prologue POV with someone important like the Blackfish... and the whole chpater you're like NOOOOOOOO BLACKFISH CAN'T DIE!!! and then, lo and behold, he lives through it!

The Blackfish would be a great prologue...assuming he doesn't die..

Or even Harrion Karstark?? We don't know really anything about him and he is the heir to Karhold..i'd be very interested to see what happens when he comes back home

Or perhaps even a Nymeria chapter so we can see another POV of Kings Landing besides Cersei

Or Tyene so we can get some insight into what the High Sparrow and Faith are really up to???

Since we're not going to get new POVs except for the Prologue and Epilogue, I want to read more POVs that says something about the real enemies - the Others. The series been dealing about the game of thrones for five bloody books so for the upcoming two books, I'd like to learn more about the freakin' Others and other fantasy stuffs like ice spiders climbing the Wall or giant wights bringing down the 700 feet tall Wall.

For the Prologue, I propose we get a POV from a Maester who's treating the greyscale of JonCon. How deadly is it and if it is highly contagious? For the Epilogue, either Varys or Littlefinger - if one of them ought to die in the next book, we better hear their last dying words.

Since we're not going to get new POVs except for the Prologue and Epilogue, I want to read more POVs that says something about the real enemies - the Others. The series been dealing about the game of thrones for five bloody books so for the upcoming two books, I'd like to learn more about the freakin' Others and other fantasy stuffs like ice spiders climbing the Wall or giant wights bringing down the 700 feet tall Wall.

For the Prologue, I propose we get a POV from a Maester who's treating the greyscale of JonCon. How deadly is it and if it is highly contagious? For the Epilogue, either Varys or Littlefinger - if one of them ought to die in the next book, we better hear their last dying words.

I like this, my hope for the prologue definitely involves magic, either the Hightower, Marwyn, Quaithe, the Maester at Storms end or the Maester at Starfell, or perhaps a person from Essos who knows much, and gets merked by Arya.

Archived