[Spoilers all] What if Theon's wiener ...

The Traveler

They're considered to be part of what makes you a man and as there's all this stuff of Theon not being a man anymore, along with him being terrified of people seeing him naked, it could have happened. Plus, it's the sort of thing Ramsay would do.

I think most people who think you need to have your balls attached to be a man would have the same opinion about the possession of a penis.

I don't really see Theon being completely happy to undress in front of people if he had only had his penis cut off. So he drops his pants and says "well, it could have been worst"?

I think leaving Theon with the will but not the means is exactly what Ramsay would do and is why he taunts Theon when they are with fArya.

Is it ever revealed what happens to all of the unsullied dongles? Is there some wizard somewhere using them all to gain incredible magical powers (like the wizard that got Varys's doodle)? Or is there a massive pile of children's penises behind Astapor?

If so, I want Dany to order someone to go scale dick mountain for her. (redemption for Brown Ben Plumm?)

The severed penises of Theon and the Unsullied get together with the severed heads of Ned and Gregor and the severed hands of Jaime and the victims of the Goat and together they all go wherever whores go.

I can't claim to be an expert in medieval semenology, but somehow I guess it won't work out.

They may have some ideas in the Citadel.

And, if Theon makes it to the Wall, Mel might be able to extract it by magic, or maybe re-grow whatever's been removed.

And, if Theon makes it to the Wall, Mel might be able to extract it by magic, or maybe re-grow whatever's been removed.

If the red priests knew how grow back penises, somehow I don't think Varys would hate all those who practice magic.

Archived