What non-typical character(s) (typical as in Jon, Dany, etc) do you fangirl/boy over?

HorrorHiro

Cersei

Euron

The Tyrells, just in general, but especially Margaery

Edmure (I like him more than the Blackfish. Actually, I don't like the Blackfish that much)

Tommen and Myrcella

Pod

And recently I crossed over to the dark side, quite literally, because I've started to like Darkstar quite a bit

Define "typical to fanboy/fangirl over".

I don't know, I guess it depends on the definition of "typical to fangirl/fanboy over". There has been so much fangirling over Sandor that GRRM has even talked about it in interviews!

Sly dog,pretending to be all surprised...like it wasn't him who put it in the books :)

I guess it's just me and Benjen then :P

Thoros of Myr

When the breach at Pyke opened up this crazy mother fucker was the first one in with a flaming sword and he survived it. I can just imagine a slightly overweight priest in red robes with a flaming sword hopping over the rubble and taking out Ironborn like a boss.

Also the Blackfish because he is a BAMF end of story

By non-typical do you mean marginal or generally despised?

Of the former I'm fond of Dolorous Edd, Satin, Alys Karstark, Septa Lemore and poor Jayne Poole (any of whom might become less marginal as the books progress I suppose). Also Willas Tyrell - is he ever gonna make an appearance?

Of the latter I have weird sympathy for Fat Walda and the late Viserys. Go figure.

Archived